Fairlife 2% milk Reviews

March 30, 2020

almost better than real milk

I'm crazy about fair life in general. Low calorie, higher protein, less sugar. what's not to like? It tastes good too. if I hadn't read the lactose free sign on it I would have wondered if it was just some new brand of regular milk

September 03, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

I would buy this product again and again, over and over

A friend of mine said I should try this milk because it was a better choice over the regular store milk. My household loves, loves, loves milk so I tried it and I must say my 7 year old son will prefer this over store milk.

May 14, 2019

Tastes great!

The fair life I bought was chocolate milk and it was lactose free. My stomach is slightly sensitive at times when I drink regular milk. This milk tastes amazing and doesn’t cause me indigestion as other mills do.

May 03, 2019

Fairlife 2% milk is creamy and delicious!

I was pleased to find Fairlife 2% milk, as it is lactose-free, and has more protein and less sugar than other milk, and is also ultrafiltered. It has a wonderful creamy texture and great taste. It's my favorite milk!