Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Gourmet Cat Food Reviews
#84 in Pet Products

August 22, 2019
    Delaware, United States

My cat loves it

I got these for my cat to try. I only have one cat, so these are perfectly portioned for her. She is also a big fan of the taste. Every time the lid pops, she is running over to her bowl waiting for her food. I will be buying these exclusively in the future.

June 26, 2019

Fancy feast- gravy lovers

My kitty, loves fancy feast, especially the gravy lovers ones. I had troubles finding a wet food for him to eat,when I started getting the gravy ones, he was in love and starting eating. He purrs while eating it.

May 29, 2019

Puma Loves it

I started off feeding my rescue cat dry food then i thought for a treat id feed him a little wet food her and there...well as soon as that can hits the counter it doesnt matter where he is in the house he always ends up under my feet! lol but he will not eat just any wet food it has to be gravy in it! My cat absolutely loves it!

April 24, 2019

Queens favourite

My kitty queen absolutely loves this stuff! I dont usually buy wet food as i dont think young cats should be eating it regularly but as a once in a while treat she goes crazy over fancy feast!

April 10, 2019

Food for finicky cats

My Cat Porche Loves the Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Gourmet Wet Cat Food so much that she licks the plate clean. Porche is a medium sized tabby and the small tins are perfect for her because there is no food left over. I would recommend the Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Gourmet Wet Cat Food to any finicky cat like mine.

September 25, 2018
    California, United States

my cats love it

My cats love Fancy feast! I like to mix it with dry food and they very much enjoy it. It seems like a small portion but its actually a perfect portion. I definitely recommend this product. The price is a bit higher than other cat food but its actually the quality vs quantity.

September 25, 2018
    Oregon, United States

picky eaters untie

My cats are so finicky when it comes to wet food, this when I first got it seemed spendy but not for long.....there's not waste because it's high quality and every bit is gobbled down

September 13, 2018

My kitten loves loves these

She will only eat soft food and her favourites are the gravy ones. I bought these for her and she loved them. I can tell because 1. She ate it 2. She purred the whole time she was eating :)
    5 stars from my Kitkat

August 26, 2018

Two cats, two thumbs up!

I have been feeding my two kittens fancy feast canned foods since the day they each came home. One of them, a former stray, will eat anything and happily gobbles this down every morning. My other cat is much pickier and does prefer dry food. However, I strongly believe that it is important for owners to try to increase their cat's water intake to ward off kidney problems. Fancy feast gravy lovers is one of the wet foods that my picky cat is willing to eat. He likes the chicken and beef flavours but isn't a big fan of the fish flavours. I don't know if I could say this is the highest quality of wet cat food out there, but you can't beat the price.

May 13, 2018

My cat Tigger loves it

My cat Tigger loves the fancy feast gravy lovers gourmet cat food. He is not so keen on the pate ones, but then my other cat Nina likes the pate one. I have tried the Friskies gravy ones and they do prefer the Fancy Feast ones.