Fantastik All Purpose Cleaner With Bleach

Fantastik All Purpose Cleaner With Bleach Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 395 in Household Cleaning Products

Removes tough food stains, greasy soil, soap scum, and mold and mildew stains. Mild enough to use in the kitchen and bathroom, but strong enough to clean outdoor lawn furniture. Leaves behind fresh, clean scent. Easy to use - just spray and wipe.

April 13, 2017

My favourite multi purpose cleaner. It works on everything and quickly gets the job done. We always buy the super size refill with our family of five!

March 29, 2017

I love Fantastic with bleach. It gets all the soap scum from the bathtub and shower doors! It's also great to use as a stain remover on white clothing. It's a miracle for that!

March 29, 2017

I use fantastik daily for cleaning around the house. this one with bleach was great for my bathroom and kitchen. Gets the job done and disinfects, removed stains around my tub as well

March 14, 2017

I use it almost 17 year.and i recommand everyone to have it at home.i clean every thing at home clean with it.even carpet too.bathroom and kitchen and floor.it clean amazing.i love it.

February 20, 2017

As the name says......it's Fantastic!!! I used it mostly in the bathroom and love how effective it is at cleaning everything my bathroom throws at it!

January 06, 2017

Fantastic with bleach really lives up to its name! An extremely versatile product that can be used from cleaning walls, bathrooms, counter tops, cupboards, sinks, stove, fridge, etc etc. With the bleach in it, you know that things don't just look clean - they are!

December 11, 2016

I clean my whole washroom with this product it works great gets rid of soap scum in the bathtub sink and cleans the toilet bowl and everything else to a sparkling shine leaving behind a fresh smelling order I would recommend this product to anyone

June 22, 2016

Je n'ai que de bons mots pour ce produit.
    Je l'utilise régulièrement et je remarque son efficacité surtout lorsque je lave le dessus de mes armoires qui sont graisseuses.Magique

March 26, 2016

My mom used this brand when I was growing up and now I to use this great product. Works amazing at keeping those surfaces clean, fresh and germ free. Love this one!

July 08, 2015

My favourite brand to use to clean multi services. Never had any problems with it and always able to find it at the store. Cleans mist surfaces really well.