Fantasy By Britney Spears Perfume Reviews
#7 in Perfume

Fantasy is a scent that can be described as a magic love potion of sweet temptation that leaves a tantalizing trail of embracing sensuality. For more information, go to http://www.britneyspearsbeauty.com/.

August 17, 2010

This perfume smells alot like cotton candy but unlike a 5 dollar bottle of kids body spray, it's super strong and has a very rich smell, one squirt lasts the entire day , a bottle of it lasts me over a year. This is been my favourite perfume since it came out and I'm constantly getting compliments on it and being asked what I'm wearing. It does cost quite a bit though but so does every other quality product. Considering how long it lasts and how good it smells, how pretty it looks, I think it's worth it.

August 17, 2010

This perfume has a hint a vanilla- almost a cupcakey smell mixed with fresh light florals. It's light enough for day but has enough umph to be strictly a night perfume. This is not for people who dont like white floral perfume, or vanilla scent. Great for teens or adults- if you like this you may also like to try * Black- by Kenneth Cole. has the same kind of notes with out the vanilla and more white florals. It's really quite nice- this one is a little bit strong for a young teen though.

August 16, 2010

Ok, so when I first heard of Britney Spears' perfume line, I immediately knew that was the perfume for me! Having loved Britney Spears ever since I was a little girl, this was a no-brainer. I stumbled upon Fantasy by Britney Spears at a department store one day and decided that I'd chose it over Curious and Midnight Fantasy. Well, the bottle is huge and I've had it for almost two years and I have used it every day since I bought it! It lasts forever and the scent stays with you the entire day. The bottle itself is absolutely gorgeous. It's a round pink bottle with lime green rhinestones on it which makes it the cutest thing to have on your dresser. The scent is very fruity and sweet but it isn't overpowering at all. I always get compliments on it and my friends say that it has become my signature scent! It is a great buy price-wise as well so it's the total package. You get a perfume that smells wonderful and comes in a nice bottle plus it lasts a long time (both the scent and the perfume itself) and you get it all for a low price! Personally, I love it and I know it will always be my go-to perfume!

August 16, 2010

I love the price tag on Britney's line of perfumes. Very affordable and super cute bottles! The scent is absolutely divine; a luscious fruity opening makes way for a gourmand 'cupcake accord' finish! The dry down on this perfume is one of my favorite of all time. It smells just like a freshly baked chocolate chip cupcake with vanilla icing! Mmmm! My only complaint is that it could last a bit longer but that's probably since I'm just in LOVE with the dry down. My favorite way to get this perfume is in the rollerball form that comes with the lip gloss [which also smells fabulous].

August 16, 2010

This is one of my fav.The scent of perfume is delicious and lasts all day long.I have tries britney's curious as well but this one is best.Love the bottle design as well.Plus the price is also not too high.

August 16, 2010

I got this for my birthday last year - it is such a great all year scent. The notes are all strong and realistic. It lasts most of the day - just a tip though I found the moisturizer didnt help to much to make the scent last & also the scent wasnt as nice as the perfume itself!

August 16, 2010

My bf bought this for me last year on my bday... at first I was like im in my early 30s why are u buyin me spears perfume lol. But amazingly I loveeee the scent.. its not to overwhelming and lasts all day long. The price range is average and a bottle lasts a long time. I have since bought 2 bottles and its one of the many perfumes I always have .

July 12, 2010

I received this perfume as a Christmas gift with the body lotion a few years back. I don't wear perfume everyday, but when I wear this one I receive a lot of compliments. The scent isn't too fragrant for me so I don't mind wearing it. However, most of my girlfriends absolutely love it. They constantly ask to wear it when they are getting ready at my apt, and I ended up giving the lotion away to one of my old roommates because she loved it soo much more than I did. All in all, it's a good buy. And the bottle is cute too, I keep a lot of colour in my room so it fits in nicely on my shelf.

July 08, 2010

ok i'm coming out and saying it. i wear britney spears perfume and i'm not (that embarrassed) that i love it. my sister got me hooked on it. it could say gucci on the package and smell like garbage and people will buy it. this smells pretty and light so don't judge the name and don't hate on brit brit she has enough problems, so buy her perfume :)

May 28, 2010

I got this perfume as a gift a few years ago and i loved it. I must have worn it everyday for that whole year. I have recently gone back to use it and I didn't find it as appealing. I find that it has more of a young fruity/sweet smell as opposed to something soft and delicate. I deffinatly recomend this perfume for a younger age group such as young teens but not for mature women. This purfume is very strong and the sent lasts all day. So if you like a long lasting fruity/sweet sent i recomend Brittney Spears Fantasy for you.