Fantasy By Britney Spears Perfume Reviews
#7 in Perfume

Fantasy is a scent that can be described as a magic love potion of sweet temptation that leaves a tantalizing trail of embracing sensuality. For more information, go to http://www.britneyspearsbeauty.com/.

February 20, 2017

This perfume makes me feel young. It brings back memories of a perfume I had in the eighties by another pop singer. The bottle is really cute and the scent is pleasant and not strong or annoying. A little spray will last all day.

February 13, 2017

This is the best one out of all the Britney Spears perfumes I have tried. It has a wonderful scent that isn't overpowering. The price is super cheap compared to other perfume brands too.

February 10, 2017

This perfume is my go to when I go out for a girls night out. It also lasts a long time. Love how confident it makes me feel. Very happy with this product.

February 03, 2017

This is one of my favourite perfumes and has been for many years! I love to wear it out on girls nights and date nights. It has a great sweet smell that reminds me of cotton candy! I always get compliments when I wear this fragrance.

January 27, 2017

This has been one of my go to scents for years! Love the smell of this perfume and you can't beat the price! Always get compliments on my perfume when I wear it.

January 19, 2017

For YEARS this was my number one perfume. I wore it EVERY day and still really love the scent. The bottle is also super cute just like the rest of the line.

January 16, 2017

This was my go to for years! I never wore anything else. The smell is really pretty and it lasts for hours which is really impressive. I recently made the switch after craving something new but really loved this perfume!

January 15, 2017

This has been my go to,number one, absolute favourite fragrance for over six years. I've gone through four bottles and every time I try to switch to a different fragrance it just doesn't cut it. It's not too overpowering, it lasts all day and it's just all around perfect.

2.3/5

January 08, 2017

Kinda on the fence about this fragrance, it's one of those that smell amazing on someone but not any goos on you. Price point is great and easily accessible but for lust factor and what is brings I would say it would be a no for me and yes for some people....if that makes any sense.

January 06, 2017

I love this scent. Even as I age I still love this perfume.
    I have a large bottle in the bathroom and a small bottle at my desk lol
    Price is reasonable and scent lasts all day long