farmacy beauty green clean Reviews

Good - 0

February 19, 2021

My go to cleansing balm

Whenever I am looking for a cleansing balm I always go back to this one! Although pricey, it is the best cleansing balm I have used. This balm melts into an oil very quickly and easily breaks down makeup- and what sets it apart from others is that it easily rinses away with no residue!! The scent of this balm is divine and natural and I highly recommend as a first cleanse!

September 02, 2020

Amazing for taking off makeup!

I don’t use makeup wipes anymore! This balm is great for getting all my eye makeup off of the end of the day. It also doesn’t break me out! Highly recommend if you have sensitive skin.

June 18, 2020

Amazing makeup remover

This cleansing balm is amazing!… it melts away all the makeup and dirt in a second. My skin feels so soft and clean; I was surprised it didn’t feel oily at all.

March 17, 2020

Stock up when it's on sale

Another product with a high price tag that can't be beat. It's well worth the value and is another product I like to stock up on during sales. I've got some really oily patches on my face so I use a lot of waterproof makeup. This gets 90% of the waterproof makeup off the first time.

April 09, 2019
    New York, United States

Amazing !

I use a little bit I start on my cheeks and forehead then the last thing I wash is my eye makeup. It takes off all my makeup from my face and leaves my face extremely clean. I purchased it at Sephora a month ago and its the best cleaner for taking my makeup off.

March 31, 2019

Takes ALL Make Off

I originally got this product as a sample from Sephora. I tried it and really liked it.

I put it on right before my shower and it removed ALL of my make up. I was impressed. It makes removing make up so much easier

February 07, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love Love Love

This was my all time favorite product that I tried this year. I thought I was going to hate it as the thought of putting a greasy Vaseline type balm to take off my makeup was offputting. This smelled fresh and it removed my 24 hour ey makeup without any hard rubbing to my eyes. I light massage and it dissolved it clean away. I was amazed.

February 05, 2019

Great product

I love this product. The smell is lovely without bothering my allergies. It is effective but I can not use daily as it does dry my dry/normal skin out quite a bit and causes some redness. Even so I highly recommend this.

December 18, 2018
    Colorado, United States

Remove all the makeup!

Farmacy Beauty Green Clean melts away the makeup literally! It is called a makeup meltaway cleansing balm and as I said, it lives up to it's name! It's so powerful it can remove every trace of even long wear makeup and still leaves your skin hydrated and smooth as opposed to that blotchy red dried up feeling you get from most cleansers. Love it!