Farsali Rose Gold Elixer Reviews
#81 in Serums

September 06, 2017

Great product not sure exactly what its purpose is

This is a very nice oil and I do use it under my foundation or mixed in with my foundation and gives a very dewy look to the skin. If your skin is naturally oily and you want a matte finish I would go without it. It doesn't clog pores but feels great and has a nice fresh orange scent.

June 19, 2017

Amazing Beauty Oil

I've seen many instagram videos with this product and have heard a ton of reviews and decided to purchase, I applied this to my face and it has felt extremely soft and does not look oily at all. The only thing I would have to say negative wise is if applying your foundation with a brush I'd suggest to use a beauty blender or sponge to prevent streaks.

1.2/5

June 06, 2017

Wouldnt recommend it. Use mac fix plus before and after makeup application to do an effective look. Its really oil, even for my dry skin. A good alternative is to tone, moisturize and prime before application.

April 27, 2017

This review may be premature but if I change my mind I'll update it. I thought this was a gimmick. Everyone on Instagram and other social platforms have been using this during their makeup routine and I caved and bought it during the most recent VIB sale. I tried it the other day for the first time & O.M.G. It did wonders for my dry skin. Idk why but lately my skin has been having really weird reactions to certain products I use in my skin care routine. As a result I have dry patches around my mouth and some on my cheeks and my forehead just looks like plain old elephant skin. It's not pretty. But I used this as a serum, before my moisturizer and surprisingly saw an IMMEDIATE difference in those problem areas