Farsali Unicorn Essence

Farsali Unicorn Essence Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 381 in Primer

June 19, 2017

Beauty Staple

After seeing this all over Instagram I was curious to try it, but for $67CAD I wasn't in a rush to buy it.. I've tried different face oils like Argan oil, Rose Hip oil etc. and they all leave my skin super greasy and/or don't do much. So I got a sample of it and immediately fell in love with it on first use.. and now I own the full size bottle! It's totally worth the hype. First off it's soooo pretty! It's pink and shimmery, but strangely enough the glitter doesn't show on your face. Which is great because unless I'm going to a party or something, I don't want to have a face full of glitter. It also smells AMAZING. This stuff absorbs super quickly too, so your face isn't left feeling greasy or sticky at all. I use this in conjunction with my "Renewed Hope In a Jar" face cream by Philosophy, and then apply my primer and foundation. My nose is incredibly oily so I thought that this might not be good to use on my nose at all, BUT my nose also tends to get dry around my nose ring, and also around the outter edges. I've found that this helps with my nose immensely! It doesn't make it shiny or greasy, AND it soothes the dry patches that normal moisturizer just won't! Since using this product, I've found that my primer and foundation apply SO MUCH better. I am so in love with this product! I will definitely repurchase!

March 21, 2017

I love, love, love Farsali Unicorn Essence. It is a skin serum, that can be used as a moisturizer and primer. I use it as a primer before I apply No7 Airbrush Away Foundation. It is light and magical. You must try it.