Febreeze air effects air freshener

Febreeze air effects air freshener Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 663 in Home Fragrance

July 02, 2017

Febreeze is the Answer for my boys room!

Just as the commercial says it the same as cleaning your kids room! My boys room no matter how often I clean it still smells like a boys room. Sweaty shoes shirt sports equipment! OH WOW. a constant battle to say the least. Thank Goodness for Febreeze. When yu know company is coming and that fear is in your mind of the outrageous small lingering from his room. Run to Febreeze and all is solved ! Love it and the fact that it lasts so long. Thanks Febreeze

May 25, 2017

Really like this product! It comes in some many great scents that are not too overpowering but does the job to get rid of any unwanted smells. I have one in almost every room.

May 20, 2017

A viable alternative to plug in air fresheners. Much more economical and safer for the planet. Choose your scent and use it everywhere it's needed. I keep one handy for when my husband is around.

May 15, 2017

Quant à moi, Febreze est l'une des marques les plus performantes sur le marché. Il ne masque pas les odeurs, il les détruit. De plus, les choix de parfum sont tous plus agréables les uns que les autres. À avoir en tout temps à la maison !

May 13, 2017

Much better than most. This one actually lasts. Most people could not tell how many animals I have ( I help a rescue) with this product. Excited to try the new scents that they come out with.

May 11, 2017

My house cannot be without a Febreeze Air Freshener. I am disappointed that my favorite scent is discontinued but I am sure I will find a new favorite scent

May 10, 2017

j'adore tout les produits febreeze... il chasse les mauvaises odeurs rapidement et laisse une fragrance rafraichissante dans la maison et qui dure assez longtemps

April 28, 2017

I love Febreeze. This is an amazing product. The scent is always refreshing and it certainly gets the job done. Using Febreeze in the bathroom always makes the bathroom smell good. Febreeze always does the trick and never disappoints.

April 18, 2017

frebreeze is my go to for all fabric and air fresheners, lasts long, has a light clean scent and really seems to kill the cause of the odors, even cigarette smell.

April 10, 2017

I love the scents of the febreeze air effects! It makes my house smells lovely and inviting. It helps get rid of any bad smells in the vicinity too which is always a plus!