Febreeze air effects air freshener Reviews

January 12, 2018

Smellin’ fresh!

I love the Spring and Renewal febreeze, it smells fresh and clean. And makes your house feel New. The fragrance stays for quite a while and everyone who walks into my house always compliments how nice it smells here. I’m never gonna give it up! Haha.

November 16, 2017

Love these

I switched air fresheners and love the febreeze air effects. One of my favorites is the cranberry. Also love the linen one. The cranberry is great for fall season especially when everything is pumpkin and mint. Its got a great long lasting scent.

October 02, 2017

I would buy this product again.

Have a variety of different scents. Have lasting power. Cover up many different smells. Would defiantly buy again. Enjoy the product and varieties very much!

September 28, 2017

Love it

I love the Mediterranean Lavender scent! Works well when I want to freshen up my home. It lasts long enough for my satisfaction, but it could last a little longer.

September 19, 2017

Fresh home

I use the Febreeze Air Effect Gain. Not only the spray but the plug ins as well. I love a clean smelling home. I usually buy the two pack, I think its 4.94. I think thats a good value

September 05, 2017

love it

love the febreeze air freshener effects my favorite scent is the lavender nothing is better than a fresh smelling home I most certainly recommend this air freshener

July 02, 2017

Febreeze is the Answer for my boys room!

Just as the commercial says it the same as cleaning your kids room! My boys room no matter how often I clean it still smells like a boys room. Sweaty shoes shirt sports equipment! OH WOW. a constant battle to say the least. Thank Goodness for Febreeze. When yu know company is coming and that fear is in your mind of the outrageous small lingering from his room. Run to Febreeze and all is solved ! Love it and the fact that it lasts so long. Thanks Febreeze

May 25, 2017

Really like this product! It comes in some many great scents that are not too overpowering but does the job to get rid of any unwanted smells. I have one in almost every room.

May 20, 2017

A viable alternative to plug in air fresheners. Much more economical and safer for the planet. Choose your scent and use it everywhere it's needed. I keep one handy for when my husband is around.

May 15, 2017

Quant à moi, Febreze est l'une des marques les plus performantes sur le marché. Il ne masque pas les odeurs, il les détruit. De plus, les choix de parfum sont tous plus agréables les uns que les autres. À avoir en tout temps à la maison !