Febreeze air effects air freshener

Febreeze air effects air freshener Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 586 in Home Fragrance

April 28, 2017

I love Febreeze. This is an amazing product. The scent is always refreshing and it certainly gets the job done. Using Febreeze in the bathroom always makes the bathroom smell good. Febreeze always does the trick and never disappoints.

April 18, 2017

frebreeze is my go to for all fabric and air fresheners, lasts long, has a light clean scent and really seems to kill the cause of the odors, even cigarette smell.

April 10, 2017

I love the scents of the febreeze air effects! It makes my house smells lovely and inviting. It helps get rid of any bad smells in the vicinity too which is always a plus!

March 20, 2017

Il y a plusieurs odeurs qui sentent toutes bonnes. Le vaporisateur est parfait. Il laisse une légère brume et toute la maison sent meilleure. Je ne prends que ce produit pour rafraîchir l'air.

March 15, 2017

I gotta say febreeze air fresheners are the best smelling fragrance to spray in any room. It smells so fresh and it doesn't leave a weird film in ur floor or on ur stuff like other air sprays.

January 17, 2017

I find that the Febreeze gets rid of the bad smells in the air! It helps to rid the smells of two cats and cooking foods!1 the scent is great and will continue to use this product!

January 13, 2017

J'adore les parfums de Febreeze leur odeur est tout simplement magique j'utilise ce produit régulièrement chez moi. Avec ce produit mes Pièce sent toujours bon

December 01, 2016

I find Febreeze Air Effects doesn't mask the odors it eliminates it completely. I use it all the time when I am showing apartments. The linen and sky makes it smell so fresh and clean. I also use it in my own home and always get compliments on how nice my house smells.

October 24, 2016

Having two dogs your house gets to smell a bit. At first I've been using cheap air wic but then I decided to use Febreeze. You cant even tell i have dogs now until you see them with your eys

September 28, 2016

Love the Spring and Renewal scent, I use it all over my house. I like that it doesn't have a chemical smell. It just leaves rooms smelling fresh and inviting.

Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise