Febreeze Air Freshener Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 522 in Remedies

April 25, 2017

Not a fan of Febreze unfortunately. I used it on almost everything for years but now it triggers migraines for me and now I can't be near it without becoming seriously ill. I don't know why I developed such a strong sensitivity to it after using it for years but I did and sadly it's no longer a product I can use.

April 24, 2017

This is probably the only product )linen ) that will mask the foul smell of my work sneakers and shoes. As a barmaid, I am on my feet 10-12 hours a day, and I hate socks so my shoes start stinking half way through my day. I carry a can of febreeze in my bag, and lightly spray inside on my break. I've tried other products and febreeze seems to work best.

April 10, 2017

I use the Hawaiian aloha scent. I absolutely love it the sent is not overwhelming in small spaces but had enough scent to know you sprayed it. The scent last for a good amount of time in the house.

March 14, 2017

J'adore l'odeur du nouveau frebreze que je viens d'acheter; aux agrumes. Le parfum n'est pas trop fort et ca camoufle bien les odeurs de fritures et de cuison.

February 26, 2017

Febreeze is a great product. Not only is it easy to use, but it smells so refreshing and clean. It doesn't overwhelm you either. I won't use any other fabric refresher. I spray this on my mattress while washing the sheets, just to give it a fresh smell and it is amazing. I also spray it on items like curtains and rugs. Giving it a spritz right before the guests come over always makes people think your house is twice as clean.

January 25, 2017

smells great and doesnt just cover up smells on anything but really refreshes it, it doesnt irritate my skin or feel to fake and perfume like :) would totally agree with the commercials.

January 07, 2017

I love febreeze and have been buying it for years ! The gain scented one is definitely a favorite of mine ! Would defiantly recommend to anyone looking for a quick fix to freshen up your home

October 08, 2016

Smells great when you first initially spray it but I find the smell doesn't last as long as i would like it to. Cost is pretty reasonable. My go to to remove a lingering odor

July 08, 2016

A bit pricey for a room spray, but it did leave my living room feeling fresh and a nice scent. One downfall i didnt find that it stayed in the room very long.

May 18, 2016

vraiment efficace sent tres bon, change vraiment l air de la maison sourtout si vous avez des animaux , moi j adore je vais en acheter d autres car tres efficace