3.9/5
Febreeze Air Freshener Reviews
#19 in Remedies

January 09, 2018

Amazing

This product is amazing. It instantly makes your house smell fresher. If you just cooked something with a strong smell like fish and have guest coming over in any second you just spray the febreze in the kitchen and the smell instantly disappears. I would recommend this product and it is worth every penny.

October 26, 2017

I would definitely buy again!

! absolutely love the scents and the effectiveness of these products, the smell lasts for so long and it helps keep all sorts of smells at bay! I will make sure to have plenty in my home!

October 02, 2017

Clean and fresh

We live on our 40 foot sailboat for 3 months of the year and when the holding tanks are nearing capacity, the smell can get to you. I love having this product on hand to make sure the boat smells nice and not like a toilet. It eliminates the Odor not just covers it up

September 30, 2017

Smells good!

Great product but does not last very long and it makes my floor sticky even with a little spray! It smells good though i just wish it would last alot longer than it does.

September 17, 2017

Ça sent bon chez moi

Les odeurs sont agréables et durable, c'est facile à utilisé, et il a un grand choix de senteur. Je rachèterai certainement febreeze air freshener et le conseil à tous le monde

September 14, 2017

Some smells are better than others

This product is definitely worth buying if you like air fresheners. It doubles as a spray for off smelling clothing or fabric. It's a bit expensive and some scents are meh. I don't buy it always but enjoy it when I do.

September 13, 2017

Great Product

I love this, I have 3 cats and I use it to spray near their kitty litter area to take any smells that may linger, also use it after cooking some strong smelling foods.

July 16, 2017

No more smells!

I have two cats and this helps get rid of the smell of their litter and the must old apartment. The only downside is that you can only spray minimal amounts otherwise it becomes too strong.

April 29, 2017

Great for a simple smell in the house, I find the scents just right, it's not to strong. They have many different smells fro you to chose from, and the smells are safe enough for you pets to be around

1.0/5

April 25, 2017

Not a fan of Febreze unfortunately. I used it on almost everything for years but now it triggers migraines for me and now I can't be near it without becoming seriously ill. I don't know why I developed such a strong sensitivity to it after using it for years but I did and sadly it's no longer a product I can use.