Febreeze Car Vent Clip - Hawaiian Aloha Reviews
#5 in Misc

February 02, 2020

🥰🥰🥰

They smell great and make the car smell fresh and they are easy to use(install) and they keep it smelling amazing. Affordable price and effective. For the price I highly recommend them

February 02, 2020

Smells Good

Smells great! Keeps the car smelling fresh and clean, and Hawaiian scent is the best. Would recommend to others and is my go to car Air freshener. Is good quality for the money and can get them at Dollarama alot of times when they have them in stock.

January 30, 2020
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

Lovely smell

Got my daughter these for her car she’s really ocd so she was pretty pleased with these and the smell was fantastic she has accualy stocked up on these for when the ones I got her run out

January 21, 2020

Strong scent on this little guy

The smelly power on these little vent clips is very powerful. For me, the scent was too strong and I couldn't leave it in the vent all the time, but in a couple minutes the whole vehicle smelled refreshed.

August 31, 2019

Nice item!

This is gonna sound weird but I always buy these not just for the car but for the apartment as well! If you clip them to your vents, fans, or air conditioner it makes your home smell fantastic!

August 13, 2019

Very strong but pleasant

I love febreezes vent clips and I tried the aloha one. It’s Avery strong scent and I would only use it when the air was on low. It was super strong. The scent itself it really nice and I would absolutely buy it again maybe for a larger vehicle.

April 08, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smells amazing

I’m a big fan of using the febreeze scented vent clips in my car. The Hawaiian Aloha is by far my favourite scent. The only problem is that they don’t seem to last as long as I’d like them too.

April 08, 2019

Good smell doesnt last too long

I dont find that this product works for very long, maybe a week or two tops. But it smells nice! I love the hawaiian smell, very fresh and energetic. I will buy again likely.

March 20, 2019

Ca sent le paradis.

Sur l’emballage, c’est inscrit que la senteur s’estompe après 2mois et pourtant, voilà bientôt 3 mois que j’utilise un clip et il sent toujours.
    J’aime que l’on puisse règler l’intensité de la fragrance. Cela permet peut-être de faire en sorte que cela dure plus longtemps!

February 26, 2019

Smell Lasts a Long Time

Very nice smell that’s lasts quite a long time. Not quite the 120 days but still a while. Vent clips do not fit the vents in my car however as the slats are vertical so the clip needs to be installed sideways.