Febreeze Reviews

Ranked #196 out of 662 in Home Fragrance

June 06, 2017

I absolutely love these products. The smells are so awesome and last for quite a while. I will continue to purchase these items in the future for sure.

May 10, 2017

I have been using febreeze for years now ! I have yet to find a scent that I haven't liked and it does wonders on the way my house smells! I enjoy all their products thoroughly and have had no complaints so far

January 19, 2017

Use my Febreeze all the time,especially before company arrives,to give my home a fresh clean smell, my favourite scent is Heavy Duty scent,its fresh yet not harsh.
    Its a must,especially because we have a smoker in the home.

April 28, 2016

I sure do love febreeze! We always get the spring and renewal scent and its a really refreshing scent. My mother also sprays this on her clothes because she loves the scent so much.

April 20, 2016

During the winter months when you can't open the doors to let in fresh air you must use Febreeze. It leaves a nice clean smell and quickly absorbs odors. I always spray my linen closet with Febreeze, too. Some of the linens which are not used often smell great when you need to pull them out to use them.

February 16, 2016

I have a dog. Sometimes, there is a bit of an odor that is left behind by him, especially when it's wet outside and he comes with that wet dog smell. It's always great to grab for that can of Febreeze and spray that smell away. It's a great scent that lingers for a pretty long time. Maybe not as long as they claim, but it does stick around.

January 27, 2016

Car vent products from Febreeze are the best. I have tried others but they do not help mask the smell of smoke when I have passengers with me.