Febreze Air Effects Linen & Sky Air Freshener Reviews

September 20, 2021
    United States

Febreze

I like how easy it is to use and how good it makes my house smell .it makes it smell refreshing and calming at the same time it's a good combination if I say so.

September 16, 2021
    Slough, United Kingdom

Fresh smell

I like to use fragrances, they give the house character. This makes the house smell of freshly laundered clothes. The smell itself is not suffocating, it lingers relatively long in the air.

September 01, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Quality Air Freshener spray

A lot of air freshener sprays contain too much water and only mask a bad smell in your home.

Febreeze is 100% odour eliminating power with zero water and this fresh linen scent is clean smelling and lasts hours. Spray it in a room, it will remove, not mask, any horrible smells. It's an exceptional quality air freshener and Febreeze also make the fabric fresheners all of the cleaning influencers swear by - Mrs. Hinch is all about Febreeze fresheners.

September 01, 2021
    New York, United States

My favorite air refresher

This smells amazing. Whenever I have guests coming over I make sure I have a bottle of this refresher. It makes my house smell amazing and I always get compliments from my guests

June 03, 2021

Love how it smells

I highly recommend this its great the smell is great makes your home smell great for hours.
    I only use this one its not to strong at all. Great for the car too

June 03, 2021

Yes please!

Nothing is better than a light fresh scent added to your home. This became my favorite scent from Febreze and I will always use it everyday even when unnecessary.

November 03, 2020
    Indiana, United States

Love the smell

This is my favorite febreze, the smell is so nice! Reminds me of home. When I spray around the home, it doesn't linger heavily. It is quite light in the air.

November 03, 2020

Love the scent

Scent is very refreshing, relax and not too strong. The smell stayed for for few hours Normally used in our sofas and pillows as well as in our washroom.

September 14, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smell fresh

I love this product. I have used it numerous times and will continue to purchase it. It goes on sale every so often which is great. The smell is so fresh and it's the final step after my weekly cleaning session!

August 31, 2020

Fresh fragrance

Febreze gives new life to your house with such good and fresh smell. Who doesn't love their house when it feels fresh and smells good. That the difference Febreze makes to your life and house.