Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Air Freshener Reviews

Febreze Air Effects eliminates tough odors so they are gone for good. Freshens the air in any space with a light, clean scent. Eliminates odours rather than covering them up like other air fresheners do. Quickly and easily sprays away tough pet, bathroom, cooking, smoke, and other odours. Eliminates tough odours so they're gone for good. The fine mist infuses air with a scent that is subtle, not overpowering.

February 06, 2021
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Nicest smelling air freshener

Love febreeze. I have a bottle in both our bathrooms. We also have dogs and I spray there beds and it makes them smell so fresh. I purchased mine from our local pound shop so excellent value for money.

2.7/5

December 04, 2020

Spring & Decay is more like it. YUCK!

In general I like febreze. I was looking forward to this one - it sounded and looked like it would be a pleasant and refreshing floral fragrance. How wrong i was! I can't believe this horrid scent still sells while they have discontinued their heavenly lavender vanilla sleep spray which was the absolute bomb. :(

I got this as an air freshener but discovered it's basically an air worsener, for lack of a better description. yes I know it's not a real word but damn, that's what it did! Ugh! Air freshener is supposed to make things smell better. Not this version - spring and renewal? What were they smoking to name the scent that? Quite honestly it smells like garbage mixed with fake flowers. You could not pay me to purchase this scent of febreze again!

2.0/5

November 07, 2020

A Disappointing Scent

I often buy #febreeze air fresheners, but this scent is my least favourite. It leaves an undesirable smell in my house that I really don't enjoy. I will continue to buy other scents made by #febreeze instead.

August 12, 2020

If only I was in Bora Bora

I bought the Bora-Bora scent a week ago and have put it in my bathroom. It works well and destroys any unwanted smells. I love the smell of this and could be used in any room.

August 05, 2020

Amazing

This product can write its own review , the amazing smells they have , they all smell amazing , and it last very long , you can do the curtains , the couch

July 23, 2020
    Michigan, United States

exquisite scent

I like to use a lot of febreze to flavor my house I have a bottle in each room of my house it leaves a scent for a while and helps me a little with the smell of my puppy

June 12, 2020

Good product

Smells nice snd fresh And light The smell stays in the air as well as clothes and fabrics / objects for a long time Only issue is when it gets on floor it’s very slippery

April 09, 2020

its fine

I think this is great to be used on summer days when the car gets a lil musty u know? its certainly needs to be used lightly as it does have a stronger scent

March 07, 2020

J'aime la douce odeur

Ce produit est apprécié par tout le monde à la maison car il ne sent pas trop fort et fait vraiment son travail. Le produit ne "pogne pas à la gorge" comme certains autres vaporisateurs.

February 05, 2020

Amazing!

Living in a house of 5 animals plus my boyfriend who smokes inside means it isn't always easy keeping things clean and smelling good but with this I swear it cancels out bad odour, reduces our sneezing, it makes the house smell fresher for longer and it does it without all the heavy perfume scents and crazy things that may irritate my animals I honestly love this product and I will continue to purchase.