Febreze Bedding Refresher Sleep Serenity Reviews

Perfect for sheets, pillows, blankets, comforters, and other bedding items. Spray on fabrics to replace lingering odours with long-lasting freshness

October 23, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

Great product...

My family has been using Febreze products for many years. We have not been disappointed once. We like all of the products they make. They smell great and refresh all areas of the house.

3.2/5

September 25, 2018
    Iowa, United States

Sleep in Peace

I love being able to freshen my sheets between washes. The relaxing aroma is a lovely added benefit. Personally, I prefer to use it in the morning when I get out of the bed so it is not quite so strong when I go to sleep.

September 20, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Ve bon

Ce produit sent super bon et sa bouteille est généreuse donc elle nous dure longtemps. Elle laisse un parfum très agréable partout dans la maison, Je recommande beaucoup!

April 10, 2018

Bon

Presque tout ses produits sente bon et élimine vraiment les odeurs.J'aime beaucoup les produits FEBREZE.Je les recommandes a tout le mondes.J'aimerais bien essayer celui-la

March 10, 2018

Just what the. Doctor ordered

I love this product especially after a long stressful day at work. I love the smell and how it lasts awhile. This is a product my family loves and will use for years to come

October 18, 2017

i would buy again

this is a great product. I love the smell of it, it lasts a long time. I spray it in on my bedding and in my living room around bedtime and it really helps calm me after a long day

October 03, 2017

sent super bon

August 29, 2017

Lovely smell, takes away all the nasties

Used on my dogs bed, and let me tell you, it works wonders! No more musky dog smell on the sheets and beds, and the price is out of this world. Would buy again!

August 29, 2017

I love the fresh scent that this product gives off.

I use this, not only on my sofa and cushions, but also on my pillows where my cat loves to nap.With an apartment full of animals(2 cats, 2 dogs), this really comes in handy!!

August 16, 2017

Smells amazing!

This is a versatile product that you can use on just about anything!

It smells great!

I even use it in my teenage son's shoes to get rid of the disgusting foot odour.

And spraying it in your bedroom gives it a nice comfy feeling before going to bed!