Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

January 09, 2018

Not for me

I found that the smell did not last long and that the product felt cheap in my hands. As well for the price of these sold individually it didn't meet my expectations

December 17, 2017

not the greatest!

when I purchased these I didn't think too much Bout where I was gonna put it but once I turned my heat on well it did nothing seeing as I don't use the face vents and only the top dash heat I didn't smell anything.

November 05, 2017

Not a huge fan

The smell is really overpowering and it doesn't last very long. It gives me a headache . I use other scents as this one I just don't like . I like febreze 's other products just not these.

October 18, 2017

did not work

I bought these because they smelled so good in the package and the fact that its attached to your vent i thought it would throw lots of scent. that was not the case. I couldn't smell this at all!! Very disappointed and will not repurchase.

1.5/5

October 01, 2017

Febreze car vent clips freshener in linen & sky

These clips have a strong fresh scent that can help make your car smell great. But after a while the scent can become overpowering. which can leave your clothes smelling like them too. It only lasts for about a week before it finishes even thought the AC is not turned on. It is best to not use it during the hot weather as it tends top squishy part tends to melt and leak. It is not worth the price.

July 01, 2017

N'est pas assez efficace

Je trouve que le prix est élevé pour l'efficacité du produit.Et inutile si la ventilation est dans la pare-brise. L'odeur s'evapore très vite et même au bout d'un moment on ne le sens plus du tout.

1.5/5

June 15, 2017

Boooh

I tried these my husbands car and we both came to the same agreement.....not worth it. The scent is strong at first but find it fades too quick, for the price I say No.

May 30, 2017

This product is ok but the smell is over powering. Although it works in eliminating the smell, but it gives me a headache. Use it only if you have too.

May 12, 2017

I have an aversion to these things. First of all those little slide controls to adjust strength do nothing, it just comes on strong all the time just masking any odors your car has, if it worked I might give it a better rating but also the scents are just too strong. Take a Bounce Shee and put it under your seat or make a baking soda/essential oils blend put in small jar better all around.

May 10, 2017

I find the scents way way way to strong for such a small space like a car I used one in my truck and had to throw it out because it made my eyes burn I'll definitely stick with my scentsy