Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

August 04, 2018

Short lifespan

Ioved the smells of all of the scents available but when putting them in the car they don't last very long and they constantly need replacing. I live in northern canada and in the cold weather they do not work at all. I have switched to a spray that I keep in my purse and spray whenever I get in the car

June 23, 2018

'up to' 30 days

I have purchased these a few times just out of curiosities sake - first at Canadian Tire, and secondly at costco (better bang for your buck) and each time I've found myself disappointed. They start out super strong in scent, almost unbearable at the front vent - and fade away within less than 2 weeks time.

May 23, 2018

Trop fort

J'ai essayé ce produit pour la première fois, et personnellement je n'en r'acheterai pas de cette sorte. L'odeur est beaucoup trop forte, et donc, donne mal a la tête.

1.2/5

May 01, 2018

its just okay

This product is just "okay"...
    A. It's on the expensive side (even at costco its not worth the bulk price)
    B. It doesn't last long ... usually 2 weeks max
    C. It works best when using heat.

1.2/5

April 16, 2018

starts strong /fades fast

I'm sorry but I have bought these car air fresheners in the past and yes they start strong and wonderful, but that scent fades fast. Nowhere near 30 days, does this last. And for the price and effectiveness, I might as well just get one I Spitz into the air ,they last just as long. But I do like the linen and sky scent when you can smell it. It's very fresh

1.8/5

March 21, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Febreeze car vent clip airfreshner Linen & sky

I was so disappointed with this product from Fe breeze, the scent of this instantly gave me a headache. No matter what I tried to do to get the scent out of my car it only lingered. The back of the clip wouldn't stay on the outer incase circle once I clipped it on my car vent and it was so awkward trying to remove the seal. The only positive thing about this is thank god the scent is pretty much out of my car...

March 11, 2018

Doesn't last long enough

I have purchased this product a few times. It does smells great but doesnt last long enough. I wont buy it again as I have found a new go to brand. I also find this only smells and freshens while the car is on. It has no affect while the car is off.

March 10, 2018

Doesnt last long

We have purchased this product a few times. It smells great but doesnt last long wont buy it again we have found a new go to brand dont get me wrong i like febreeze and all just not this product

March 07, 2018

Very strong smell

The scents are very strong smelling. You can adjust how much scent comes out. They smell pretty good. However they do not last long, because of that I only purchase them if they are on sale or I just buy another brand.

March 05, 2018

Ooof! Smells STRONG!

I’m an average person with an average nose. This product overwhelms my system. It just permeates all the vehicle and makes it hard to breathe... I don’t find the scents offered to be soothing or calming. They are just strong and give me a headache. So, for car scents, I look elsewhere to have something less “loud” and prevalent.