Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

October 10, 2019
    United Kingdom

Febreeze Car Clips

I bought these as I love the febreeze scent. The price was higher than a normal car freshener that I’d buy. The smell was amazing for about 5 days then it went. I don’t think I got used to the smell as they say as other said it was there but faint in my car. Would use again if Product was on offer.

3.2/5

October 09, 2019

Febreze Car deodorizer

I literally just bought a two pack of this car deodorizer last weekend. I love getting into my car every day. It smells so good. Whenever someone gets in my car, they mention how nice my car smells. Price was $2.99 CAD. So far so good.

October 09, 2019

Love it

Love these car air fresheners! They have a long lasting scent that are not overpowering. A little expensive, but the scent lasts. I would definitely buy again when it goes on sale!

So fresh

My husband knows I buy febreze and smells the products around the house all the time. He noticed this product and thought it would be great for his car. He loves them! He replaces them as soon as he can when they run out. They are nice, fresh and not overwhelming at all.

Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Lovely smell - but not for long

I like the Febreze products in the tin and use them regularly so was excited to try this for the car. It smelt amazing but sadly didn't last as long as I'd of liked! Shame

Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Smells amazing but not for long

Brought this and loved the smell but I felt like it didn’t last at all that long. In addition to this it’s easy to knock the freshener off the vent too. Lasts longer than some fresheners but still not as long as I’d have liked.

October 07, 2019
    United Kingdom

Lovely fresh smell

The car freshener has a lovely fresh scent and the smell is long lasting. It is easy to attach to the air vent in my car and can be removed just as easily. I would definitely purchase this again

October 05, 2019
    Texas, United States

Definitely buying again.

I bought these to help mask the smell of dog odor in my vehicle. I was pleasantly surprised that it did! I've tried other scents by the same brand and have enjoyed what each had to offer. Highly recommend!

3.2/5

October 03, 2019

too strong

i would not buy this again. it is way to strong of a smell. i put it in my trunk and could still smell it all the way in the driver seat, i have a mid size car.

October 02, 2019

Febreze

Very convenient clip, makes car smell fresh. I am very happy.
    I love how small the packages are Easy to use I love how package comes with two fresheners.