Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

Wirral, United Kingdom

Brill

As a gardener who uses her own car i needed something that would take away the smell of grass and fuel from the car and wowsers i found it and it lasts longer than the cheaper ones

Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Fresh n long lasting

I love these!! Got on offer for £2 in my local supermarket and it’s lasting well
    I find these better than the bigger ones as they can leak and these don’t.
    I like this scent the best out of the range

October 24, 2019

Wow weeeee no more sweaty odor in the car!!!

If you take long car rides with others in the car this product is perfect for you!!! You only need to use 1 of these clipped to 1 of the air vents and you are breathing good for at least 30 days!!!!

Caerphilly County Borough, United Kingdom

Love a fresh car

These are a must have. We're always out walking with our dog who loves the puddles, the smell of wet dog in a small space is not good. This gets rid of the smell and they smell beautiful.

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Great fresh scent

We've tried afew car fresheners in the past but notice they don't linger about for very long. We found that this does. Great smell and the car smells like it's been valeted everytime we get in it. Lasts alot longer too.

North Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Smells very nice

I love febreze. Fresh and
    gorgeous smell. One cup took more than a month.I will keep to use febreze for my car also use febreze for home. I recommended it to my friends and family.

Cheshire, United Kingdom

Keeps the car smelling fresh all day

It's a handy small size. It literally makes your car smell nice as soon as you turn the engine on. It is quite a strong smell but I like that. It leaves the car smelling fresh for ages.

October 18, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Oh my god ... the smell is amazing!

If you are looking for a beautiful smell to hit you as you enter your car then this is the one for you. Long lasting and very affordable. Highly recommend and would purchase again!

October 17, 2019

Love it!

Love these little car clips, the scent does last for the stated 60 days. I especially love the gain scented one. Always buy these such a good bang for your buck!

October 11, 2019
    Somerset, United Kingdom

Lovely fragrance

Really lovely fresh smelling left my car feeling good. Smell lasts for a few weeks the clip stayed in place and wasnt too over bearing after not been in car for a while I would purchase again if on offer