Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

June 18, 2020

Love these so much I buy in bulk

Febreze car vent clips a easy to use and add continuous fresh car smell. They last a really long time and because eat in my car I need to really work to keep it fresh.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Long lasting

Long lasting smell, quite nice to the nose and keeps your car smelling fresh at all times, very easy to use. Great value for money making it affordable to all budgets

I like it

I tried it couple time and it was effective. I am not a fan of air freshener in my car ALL the time, but I use occasionally. This one was a good one which I tried

June 18, 2020

Smells good but doesn't stay in vent

My husband bought it for me to try. It smells really good and lasts a long time but it doesn't stay clipped in my vent and falls out all the time . I prob would not buy again

Mini but Mighty

The febreze car vent clips may look small, but the smell just travels trough your whole car eliminating all bad doors such as smoke, etc.
    There are a number of scents for everyone’s taste - I love fresh or tropical scents.

Choose your fragrance

I like that the car clip isn't a bulky piece. I have 3 small dogs and grandchildren, that love to go to the beach swimming. Weather you have the heat/air conditioning turned on its a nice flow of the scent you choose. For me I wish they would have more stronger scents. I would buy the scents that kinda hit you in the face when you open the door 😜 the ones I have bought are great they last the 30-45 days depending on the 1 uou buy. Just maybe suggesting they incorporate more scents with a variety of scents

Freshness

My car smells soo great, i have bought these clips so many that I dont let my car sit any single day without it. It is so great and bring freshness with mild scent effect.

Love it!

J’adore les fragrances offertes!! S’installe facilement et dure longtemps. Le parfum n’est pas trop aggressif comme d’autres qui sont trop fort et finissent par donner mal à la tête. Lui il est parfait.

June 17, 2020

amzing product

I usually buy it . Make my car more fresh air and I feel so comfortable. They have so many different types and easy to choose your favourite flalour you like . love this.

June 17, 2020

Great product

I enjoy this product. I like that the scent is very gentle and it lasts a long time. It lasts a very long time. I like the fact that it is used based on the vents in my car. I highly recommend this product.