Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

Good quality

These work quite well.
    I like that you have the option to turn the sent up or down. We use them in both our vehicles, it seems to be the only item that actually sticks around and doesn't loose its sent right away.

What's that smell?

A question I hear too often having two little ones. "What's that smell?" Well now when I pick up a friend for lunch, or go on coffee dates, I hear " what's that smell?" I confidently reply with "freshness from fabreze" . I am so happy to have a refreshing smell every time I sit in my car, instead of smelling rotten apple cores, or a yucky wet dog smell.
    Thank you fabreze for getting me through my day and having a nice odor for my passengers. I know every one of them appreciates the fresh linen smell too.

Smells great

I love the new car smell one but its always so hard to find. These things are great i just wish it lasted longer than 30 days. I always forget to change them

October 01, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Iam going to buy this product on a regular basis

Love how this product makes my car smell so fresh
    I like the scents
    I buy it on a regular basis now.
    It's a great value for the money
    One freshener last about a month

October 01, 2019

Convenient air fresher

Very convenient clip, makes car smell fresh. I am very happy.

I love how small the packages are. Very good to use. I love how package comes with two fresheners.

September 30, 2019

Febreze Car Vent Freshener In Linen & Sky Review

I like this product but it definitely doesn't last as long as it states but I love the variety of scents and the price is good. I will probably buy this product again!

September 26, 2019
    California, United States

Pleasant smell, great product

This product has a pleasant smell and is very easy to install. It is not too bulky and noticeable. The smell is also not overwhelming, but instead removes bad odors and replaces them with a nice smell that is not too distracting. The price is good as well.

September 22, 2019

Great

This product works really good to eliminate bad odours. It’s easy to install and you can just forget about it and go about your days. Lasts awhile but it could last longer.

September 15, 2019

Sweet

Best car vent deodorizer on market. Nice scents that aren't too over powering. Really helps make a work vehicle more bearable especially if you work in construction.

September 08, 2019

Really nice

I got this from Costco, a pack of 3 and it's been my go to car airfreshner every since. The fact that the smell is long lasting, i will highly recommend it and it's also a good deal for the price