Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

March 09, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

LOVE THESE

These are amazing for your car, I have one in my car at all times. As soon as one runs out another is put right in its place. My car always smells amazing :)

March 08, 2020
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Smells awesome

Bought this on special offer for my car last long lovely smell better than any previous car freshener bought would I recommend yes would I use again yes

March 07, 2020

Smells great

These smell so good. When I open the car door I immediately get a whiff. The smell is so good and lasts a long time. Great value for money I recommend.

March 07, 2020

Parfait

J’ai adoré ce produit. L’odeur est vraiment agréable, pas trop puissante. Tout la famille trouvait que ça sentait bon. Je n’ai eu que des bon commentaire

March 06, 2020

Love it

Absolutely Love love love it . The smell isn’t to powerful. It last a long time . It’s also very easy to use . Love the fact you can control the amount it comes out .

March 04, 2020

Love

Febreeze car vent clips are my go to for car air fresheners. They last for quite a while, and the smell is strong enough that you can smell it everytime you enter the vehicle, but not too strong that it’s overpowering.

March 02, 2020

Long lasting

Febreze car vent air freshener cleans the odour perfectly. I like the deep, dramatic fragrance of this car vent clip. Removes all bad odours from my car and release a good freshness and fragrance slowly. This is a must have for my car.

February 27, 2020

30 days!! This is amazing!!

30 days doesn't do this justice!! I have had mine in my car now for well over the month and it's still half full and going strong ...I put the thing for smell strength half way so it's not too overpowering but not too full...it's amazing ❤️ I still have the second one in the pack ready to go but I'm pretty sure I have lots of time still left on my first one...PS I drive a LOT, so it isn't because I don't use my car..trust me 😊

February 26, 2020

Great smell

The for breeze car air freshener smells wonderful it lasts a very long time I’m extremely sensitive and these don’t give me a headache at all they help with my car that always smells like my kids stinky gym bag I am so glad that they made these there they don’t leak in my car they don’t fall off they stay where I put them in they come in numerous
    Scents

February 25, 2020
    United Kingdom

Car air freshener

Have to say this is one of my favourite brands and leave cars smelling beautiful it hits you as soon as you get in and the smell lasts all day I love this smell it’s so fresh nothing over powering it’s just perfect love it