Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

3.2/5

May 08, 2021

its a nice product

i have tried this 2 times now and i don't notice the smell unless i put my vent to blow in my face and i never use that setting if you do have it blow in your face then its amazing and you will love it i do love the cents

2.8/5

May 06, 2021

Not my favorite

I am not a huge fan of scented products for car, however decided to give this one a try. Not my favorite scent (though it will be fresh) , but thankfully it wasn’t too intense either.

May 04, 2021

It really was great, at first

I love jumping into my vechile and getting blasted with a really nice smell. I found with these that they only really started smelling my vechile up if the heat was pumping...

May 04, 2021

A car fragrance you can smell!

I recently purchased these and my car smells amazing. I love that you can smell this without it being too overpowering. Anyone who comes into my car always compliments how great it smells

May 02, 2021

Overwhelming at first

I'm not a HUGE fan, but for the price it did work. I prefer more bakery scents so I wish they offered less chemically smelling ones. I would buy again though as I have kids!

May 01, 2021

Febreze car refresher

I absolutely love these! I’ve tried plenty of different kinds of air fresheners for my vehicle in the past and this is the only one that actually lasts and keeps my car smelling fresh and clean daily.

May 01, 2021

Car smell

I found this product a bit strong in the vents at the front seat but when placed in the back...perfect. Nice scent throughout the vehicle after that. Linen scent is my favourite.

April 28, 2021

Great smelling product.

These smell great, however I don’t find that the smell lasts more than a week or two, but that could just be because I’m in my vehicle a lot and used to the smell!

April 27, 2021

senteur auto

si vous voulez avoir une bonne odeur dans vote automobile ceci est un bon produit qui vous durera des mois et des mois sans être trop fort en odeur bonne grosseur

April 27, 2021

Great for getting rid of smell

Love these. I use them during summertime as car heated up inside and tend to trap odour. Wish they could last longer on its own. Due to heat, it finishes off quickly. So, dont leave it under scorching sun too long.