Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

July 19, 2021

Overpowering but long lasting

For me this product was a little overpowering with the scent. I will try getting another scent to see. But it definitely worth the money it has lasted in my car after a month of it being empty lol.

July 16, 2021

Good scent but not longlasting

We always buy this and clip it on the ac vents with no fuss so our car always smells good. Only problem is that it gets over so quick. The only cost effective manner we can keep this going is buying it in bulk. I still prefer this over the hanging air freshener that we put over the rear view mirror or the one that sits on the dash cause the former doesn’t disperse so much scent and the latter takes up too much place.

2.0/5

July 13, 2021

Don't waste your time

Man, I had high hopes for this car fresher . But sadly I was disappointed!! You can barely smell it unless you have the air cranked on . Don't waste your time or money.

July 04, 2021

Light and fresh

A fresh very light scent. I didn’t find it was great but it definitely wasn’t over powering either. I used my in the winter and it didn’t freeze but it also didn’t get super scenty with the heat blasting. It’s ok but I prefer a stronger scent.

3.2/5

July 03, 2021

bon produit

Que se soit pour l automobile ou bien la maison FEBREZE est efficace en tout temps
    Essayez celui pour l auto sur la fan de votre air climatisée et la pièce aura une bonne odeur

1.7/5

June 30, 2021

Ne dure pas longtemps

Pour le prix je trouve que ça ne dure pas assez longtemps, vraiment déçu. Camoufle certe certaines odeurs mais sans plus. Facteur à considérer. À acheter si en rabais seulement.

2.0/5

June 29, 2021

Addicted to the smell

I truly do love this product and the lines that they have call and say favourite smells our Gain or tide and anything laundry related… However I keep buying the product and it doesn’t last for 30 days or 45 days alas maybe a week and a half maybe two weeks and for price point it’s a little expensive but I guess their marketing is so great that I’m hooked and keep buying them

June 22, 2021

my go to

after using for years i can say these most definitely do the job, my only complaint is that it doesn’t last very long, needing to replace then every 2-3 weeks adds up in money.

June 19, 2021

I love the smell

My husband uses our car to work with dogs. This smell doesn't let our car smell bad. I recommend buying. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

June 18, 2021

Perfect size for a discreet scent

I have been using this product in my car for a while. The scent is not overwhelming, just ok for the car. The size of it is really small so it’s not in the way of anything on the dashboard. It lasts for a long time. I have had good comments about them. They are not too expensive either.