Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

February 20, 2022

Makes my car smell fresh

I love the scent and I love how small and easy they are. But honestly they don’t last as long as I’d like. I prefer not to use hanging air fresheners and thought the concept of clipping them onto vents is amazing. But it’s just a shame of how quickly they loose the smell

February 18, 2022

Smells fantastic while it lasts

This actually does smell really great but unfortunately it seems to just disappear way too fast for my liking and I have used various different makes of air freshener but still this one was the quickest at running out.

0.8/5

February 18, 2022

Super toxic, scent doesn’t last long

I avoid all Febreze products and air freshners. They contain toxic chemicals. I bought this product once and I will never buy it again! The scent is very strong in the beginning. But after a few days it’s gone. Useless and toxic product.

Love this So much

This is one of the best car air fresheners I have found as it is not too overpowering, and I don’t get travel sick with this one. I love the Smell and it lasts ages, I would definitely recommend as it it easy to use just clip on and leave it to work it’s magic! Car smell nice and clean what’s not to love !

February 10, 2022

One of the best car air fresheners

the car vent clips are one of the best, it makes the whole car smell so good they work very well, you can choose how strong you want the smell coming out witch I love.

February 10, 2022

Made my car smell great!

I love how I can now take the smell of febreze with me in my car! It keeps my car smelling refreshed without giving me a headache! A great product for sensitive noses.

Love these car fresheners

I absolutely love these car fresheners the smell is intense they last and are east to assemble my car always smells amazing fresh linen is one of my favourites they are also not over priced and don’t leak so your car will not get damaged

February 09, 2022

Wonderful scent

This lasts less than the days listed on the packaging of product but would definitely our base again as it removes any existing car odours in the vehicle.

February 07, 2022

Good product

nice smell, although you can smell it only at the beginning, later very poorly or at all, it looks nice, the smell is nice and not suffocating i like this

February 06, 2022

Overpowering

At first I enjoyed these but they became overwhelming after awhile. The scent stays for a long time, but is so overpowering, I was almost hoping it would lose its strength and become a more pleasant experience.