Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

February 03, 2022

Made my car smell good

This made my car smell so good. The scent did get a little strong so I took it out of my car for a few days, then put it back in. It smells nice and fresh.

February 02, 2022

Doesn't last the 30 days it says it will

Love how easy it is to use and initially the scent is great but after only a few days it fades away and needs replaced after only a couple weeks. Wouldn't buy them again.

January 30, 2022

À racheter

Déjà acheter ce produit dans le passer, le seul bémol étant que l’odeur de ce savon reste moins présente longtemps que d’autre marque dans la voirure puisqu’il s’évapore plus vite.

January 26, 2022

Refreshing the whole car

These little clips come with various scents to choose from. And they are pretty easy to use. Which i like the most is that the scent intensity is adjustable. Good product ! Would buy it again.

2.7/5

January 16, 2022
    Vaucluse, France

Bonne odeur...mais

Je l ai acheté par 2 fois
    Mais je trouve que le parfum s évapore très vite ...il faut le renouveller souvent et le prix est un peu cher....je ne recommande pas

January 10, 2022

A great choice

This product help to provide a good smell into your car 🚗 and your passenger will be thankful to have a great time with you , without chatting with you in a smelly car haha 😄

January 07, 2022
    Oregon, United States

Wish it had a stronger scent

I wish that the scent was stronger. The concept and idea even the scent are good and I like it but I just feel like it really doesn't smell too strong or last too long. I want to smell it when I open my car door and I don't with these unfortunately. I would still say give them a shot maybe I'm just super picky but I'd still recommend the product.

Effective yet not overpowering

I really liked using this product in my car, especially after someone had spilled some drinks in my car. It masked the smell perfectly and it is not too overpowering. Would recommend!

United Kingdom

Great

These are great for a small or large car.. they smell beautiful and is long lasting. They do different scents too so you can mix it up if you start getting used to one smell. Definitely recommend.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Small with a powerful fragrance

These and a small plastic perfume filled pouch that you attach to your air vent in the car. You click the back to activate it then turn the slide at the bottom to choose how strong you want your fragrance. The air freshener is powerful enough to fragrance the whole car and when the air conditioning is turned in it disperse the fragrance really well. It is quite long lasting but my only downside is I wish you could buy the refills rather than having to throw away the plastic and replace it each time