Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

March 12, 2012

I received this item through ChickAdvisor's product review club. I don't really use any air fresheners in my car, so this was one welcome surprise. The smell itself was amazing, but make sure you use the settings. Even on the low setting the scent could get a little overpowering for those with sensitive scent palettes.

The product itself was very easy to use, with instructions on the back. You first have to flip the clip up then just simply clip the product to your car vent. How easy is that? It has a very nice pleasant scent, similar to that of a fresh morning dewy day. It totally cleans out the scent of whatever nasty may be in your car.

March 12, 2012

I received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of their product review panel.

I was excited to receive this product as I am always looking for air fresheners that are effective but not overbearing and I think that the Febreze car vent is a great solution!

First of all, the product is super easy to use. It easily clips into the vent without any struggle and does not fall off. I love the Linen and Sky scent, it is not overbearing or overly fake smelling. It is fresh and distributes the scent evenly throughout the car.

I preferred this product to other car air fresheners I have tried. I loved the scent and how it nicely clipped into the vent rather than hanging from the mirror. I love the Febreze scents and was not disappointed by this product.

I would definitely purchase this product again and recommend it to a friend. I think that the price is very affordable and thanks Febreze and ChickAdvisor for this opportunity!

March 11, 2012

I received this product to review through Chick Advisor. Thank you ladies, and thank you Febreze!

I thought this product was interesting. It had its pros, but it also had its cons. I let my dad and step mom use it as well, and they had basically the same opinions as I did.

I found the product to be really easy to use; I liked how it clipped into the vent instead of dangled from the rear view mirror or something similar. The scent to me was overbearing; it was really strong. It smelled nice, I thought. My parents disagreed; they thought it was nice to a point but the strength of it was too much, so it ruined it. They had to stop using it after about 5 minutes because it was that strong; both of them have sensitivities to strong scents. I do not, but I still found it a little strong.

I did not try to use it in the back seat instead of the front vents. Maybe that would have helped because it wouldn't have been right in my face the whole time.

I would recommend this to anyone who likes the scent (it smells like fresh laundry, I think, which I love. My dad did not... it's an acquired taste) and whoever can bear a strong scent. For now, I will personally keep using the dangly ones unless I can find a clip-on one like this one that smells a little less strong.

Updated On: March 11, 2012

Oh, one more thing. I should note that the whole time, we had the air freshener on the lowest setting, and it was still overpowering.

March 10, 2012

I received the Febreze Car Vent clip as part of the review club and I was very excited upon its arrival. I always use air fresheners in my car and was very excited to try something new. I noticed before setting it up that the sample did not come filled. If this were a product I paid for I would be disappointed. The clip did not fit right on my air vent and thus it looks funny as it sticks out far. The smell is very strong even on the low setting but this can be easily controlled by changing your venting. The overall smell is wonderful however for the amount of purchasing this product versus the fresheners that hang on your mirror I would not buy it.

March 10, 2012

I also got this product as part of the review club. I clipped it in my minivan right away. I started it out on the lowest setting, even then it was WAY too strong. I am sensitive to some smells, I get migraines. I only had this clipped on for 15mins when I felt a migraine coming on. My husband also started sneezing and eyes watering. It may just be the particular scent, I got Linen & Sky (which smells like laundry soap, or dryer sheets!)...maybe Vanilla or something fuity would bet much better for us. But the Product def does work, and lasts a long time. Even after taking the clip back out of the van, the van still smelled fresh the next day! I would totally buy this product again, but in a different scent!!

March 09, 2012

I was sooo excited to get this and try it in my husbands truck.He loads garbage onto his truck and the smell gets right inside,making it very stinky.We have tried several air vent clips that don't last and the smell is tooo weak,but the febreze car vent clip air freshener took all the smell away.It emits a lovely fresh aroma that we can control.Either we can have a little of the aroma come out,or allot.We can notice the smell way after the truck has been still for hrs.Its amazing.Now I enjoy the rides.This I will recommend for sure to everyone.Gotta have it and need it.

Editor's Note: this member received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of the product review panel.

March 09, 2012

I received the Febreze Car Vent clip as part of the review club and was pleasantly surprised to see how fast I got it in the mail! I clipped it to my car vent the minute I got it and went about my business! With the heat on, the Febreze car vent clip air freshener gave my car that new car smell! Which was so welcome as my old minivan could truly use the pick me up! It lasted for as long as the air was on in the car! But the next morning, the smell was gone, until I turned the air on again! There are 3 levels of odor release, and I did have to switch it to the bigger option and noticed this improved the staying power of the freshener! I would still recommend it, especially if you enjoy those comfort smells of new car and soft fresh laundry! :) It's still on my car vent and still goin' strong!