Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

November 23, 2021

Fresh car for weeks

I was a bit skeptical purchasing this for the price ($10 for a pack of two) but Fabreze is a well known brand so I went for it. I was automatically attracted to the fresh linen smell. I put it in my car and am happy to report that the scent has filled my car and freshened it up as promised. A great perk is that it lasts longer than 30 days as advertised and has a great smell.

November 10, 2021

Febreze Car Vent Clips

I just love the Linen and Sky scent in the car and house! I have 2 dogs and they love car rides. With these vent scents you cant tell I had dogs in my vehicle at all. They also work in closets and bathrooms.
    Very versatile.

November 05, 2021
    Wrexham, United Kingdom

Good

This car freshener is really good. My car smell nice for long time. I'm happy with this product, and I think I buy this febreze freshener more than once

November 05, 2021
    Utah, United States

Pleasant but can become overwhelming

I recommend only using one at a time though the package comes with two. I found the lavender smell to be a bit overwhelming. I did however receive compliments on the sent of my car and my husband asked me to purchase some for his car as well.

October 23, 2021

Good freshener for car

My go to car air freshener and would recommend. Has different scents that smell good. The scent lasts awhile and has a feature to to turn up or down the scent.

October 21, 2021

Super good scent!

I love the smell of these. My boyfriend uses them in his car and it keeps it smelling fresh, but not for too long. We frequently have to change them out but they’re so worth it!!

October 18, 2021

Strong smell

Smell abit too strong for me. Last long and give me a head ach. Not something id recommand if ur sensible to smell. Last long time and defenetly not made cheap. Just not for everyone.

October 14, 2021

Soothing scent

Febreze car vent fresheners are amazing and nose friendly. The scent is soft and with scent control option you can reduce the strength of the smell. It is available in different flavored scents too.

October 11, 2021

Okay

Its good for awhile but most of the time other smells over power it just not strong enough i probably wouldn’t get it again but still smells nice if you keep ur windows closed its great

September 29, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Awesome

There is nothing I hate more than a vehicle with bad odors inside. I love products that leave my vehicle smelling like it just came off a car lot! Would recommend.