Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

November 30, 2014

These keep your car smelling fresh for weeks. They really work and you can decide how much sent you want.

November 30, 2014

Great product for a great price!!!! Love this sent and the many others they carry

November 27, 2014

I have a van that I drive and along with my family and pets you would never know it because of Fabreze Car Vent Clip Fresheners . My van always smells so clean easy to use and a affordable price you have to try them for yourself to see what I mean. Many different fragrances to choose from its hard to pick a favorite but Linen & Sky smells so fresh and clean. LOVE IT.

November 24, 2014

I put one of these in my boyfriends smelly work/hockey filled car and it worked wonders! The fresh smell lasted and over-powered his bad smells for quite some time! I really like the smell of the fresh linen instead of a floral type smell or a candy smell - especially for a guys car!

November 22, 2014

I purchased 1 when I saw it was on sale. I was surprised how well it worked. I did put it in the vent as far away from the drivers seat as I could because it was strong at 1st. It lasted the month that was predicted on the package. I will be purchasing another to replace this one.

November 21, 2014

I love this product it gives your car that wonderful smell without being too strong. I love it's because you can easily put it in or take it off.

2.8/5

November 21, 2014

It clips firmly onto my air vents & is light enough that it doesn't flop or fall off. But I'm not a fan of the scent. I find it too perfumy & when I have my car heat on, the scent becomes very strong & almost overwhelming even on it's lowest setting. I usually end up unclipping it after a few minutes.

November 04, 2014

I found that the Febreze Car Vent Clips worked much better than any other products. It made our van smell lovely for a full month :)

November 02, 2014

This has been my go to car freshener. It really makes my vehicle smell so much better. With all the high traffic in and out of my vehicle and with the kids and food and what night this really helps. The price is great and it comes in many scents.

November 01, 2014

I really think this is a great product to have for your car.It smells really fresh and clean.Everything you go into the car it's a breath of fresh air.The only downside of this product is not much is in the clip it looks full but really it's not.I was surprised at how little was in the clip.But like I said before it is a great product to have.