Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

August 11, 2017

Makes my car smell great

This product is easy to install and makes my car smell great, i have a dog who likes to swim and from time to time he leaves a "wet dog" smell in my car. The Fabreze car vent clip helps eliminate odors!

August 01, 2017

i actually enjoy driving now!

when I have one of these hooked up to the car, driving is so much fun because it smells wonderful inside the car. the scent is powerful, but not overwhelming. I love knowing my car smells fresh upon start up.

July 31, 2017

I would and do buy this product

Amazing! It smells great & not over powering. You can control how much fragrance you want, last awhile & comes in a variety of scents. I recommend & use this product.

July 26, 2017

Febreeze Car vent clips are a staple in our vehicles and now the house. The scent lasts and is not overwhelming. I now clip one to the inside edge of the kitchen garbage can to freshen that. Definitely recommend! It's not just for cars

July 24, 2017

Long lasting and great odour eliminator!

I have a puppy whom I take to the dog park frequently. She tends to jump in the water, leaving her with a gross odour. This clip eliminates the odour from lingering in my vehicle!

July 20, 2017

highly recommend.

I know that some of you may think this product is chemicals, but It helps the car the smells way much better then not having a fragrance in it. Since I'm a smoker, this really save my sorry butt. I always take the night storm (nuit de tempete in french) as fragrance. You just have to clip it into the vent of your car and here we go, your car smells great. But be aware that if you adjust the vent clip at the strongest, the fragrance will smell incredibly strong. Just so you know.

July 14, 2017

Helps to reduce the smell of smoker

I hate getting into someone car who has smoked or worse smoked in your car. I hate that! But this really masks the disgusting smell so I can tolerate it and I dont have to open the windows.

July 09, 2017

Makes my car smell fresh and clean

I am the type of person who is known to "live out my car" so i use these to help my car to at least smell fresh and clean. The smell isn't too strong but keeps my car smelling clean for a long time even though my car usually is not clean (guilty).

July 08, 2017

Good for the house as well

I received this free but don't have a car anymore so me being me I figured hey why wont it work on my heat vent in my bathroom so I gave it a try and it actually worked pretty good the smell sort of fads quick but hey if the price is right I would buy it in stead of the sprays or the big air freashiners you stick on the back of the toilet, it's small and sort of hidden. give it a try

1.7/5

July 01, 2017

N'est pas assez efficace

Je trouve que le prix est élevé pour l'efficacité du produit.Et inutile si la ventilation est dans la pare-brise. L'odeur s'evapore très vite et même au bout d'un moment on ne le sens plus du tout.