Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

June 11, 2017

These have been a godsend so we had a skunk problem outside and the smell was like seeping into our house so we use these vent clips on all of our air vents in the house and illuminated all the smell completely of course we also use them in the car but it's just they last so long they are definitely worth the money And remember you can also click them in your drawer if you want your clothes to be scented with whatever sent you choose they are very convenient though

June 09, 2017

This product lasts a long time. It is quite powerful so one is enough. two at one time is a little overwhelming. Smells great. I would recommend to anyone

June 09, 2017

J'aime vraiment sentir mon auto fraîche et avec febreze c'est possible, il s'attache facilement et le bon arôme perdure pour jours!. Ça se sent propre!

June 09, 2017

I love this smell and people always comment on how nice the smell is. I love how it's so easy to use you just clip it on and enjoy the smell . It's last very long.

June 09, 2017

I love this product because anyone who gets into your car will comment about the incredible smell as soon as they open the door. I have gotten many compliments on the scent.

June 09, 2017

I love this Febreze car vent clip. It attaches to the vent very easily; no complex maneuvering involved. One thing I love about this freshener is that you can select your level of intensity to control how much scent is released. It helps keep my car smelling fresh for up to 30 days. I noticed the smell get more stronger when I turn on the A/C or the heat in my car. The best thing about this product is that it is small. I bought mine at Canadian Tire, but I'm sure it can be bought at other places, such as Walmart. I would highly recommend this product to others!

June 07, 2017

This product is amazing I love how my car smells so fresh and clean. The products is not over powering as far as scent goes. Most other car scent products I find way to strong.

June 05, 2017

I clip this product to my air vent and turn it on. My car quickly fills with this strong scent. This scent stays in my car and does the job perfectly. The only downside of this product is the amount of liquid you receive. Depending how often you use this product, you can go through it quickly.

June 04, 2017

Febreze car vent clips are nice at first, then the scent gets so strong i needed to open my window to get some air. Too much smell for one little space.

June 01, 2017

This little vent clip has the most powerful aroma of any air freshener I have ever used! It may be a bit overwhelming at first but for a really stale nasty smelling vehicle it will work amazing! I don't mind the smell sometimes it can be a bit much so I just open a window a bit! It lasts 10x longer than those hanging air fresheners!