Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

June 01, 2017

This little vent clip has the most powerful aroma of any air freshener I have ever used! It may be a bit overwhelming at first but for a really stale nasty smelling vehicle it will work amazing! I don't mind the smell sometimes it can be a bit much so I just open a window a bit! It lasts 10x longer than those hanging air fresheners!

June 01, 2017

The price is really worth it! I was hesistant at first to buy it for our car because ai find it very pricey for a small clip that might just last days but I was wrong. It stays for more than a month and it smells good! Especially in summer time, the smell of the car is really neutralized and makes me wanna ride the car everytime!

1.8/5

May 30, 2017

This product is ok but the smell is over powering. Although it works in eliminating the smell, but it gives me a headache. Use it only if you have too.

May 30, 2017

This is a great product, I use it it quite often, and they do last long . Great value for the money and amazing scent. I highly recommend this product .

May 30, 2017

Scent is the perfect amount- not over powering but still powerful enough to freshen the air in the car- even for a smoker this little clip makes a big impact on the smell of the car. The linen & sky is really my favorite scent- last longer then other vent clips and the scent doesn't fade.

May 29, 2017

I always buy this Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener. A lot of my friends use it too. It lasts very long period of time. The smell is great, not too strong. I recommend this product to every person.

May 29, 2017

I'm actually a huge fan of these febreese vent clip freshners. I find that they last a decent amount of time and the scents are great !! They come in single packs or multi packs which is nice ! I can't even say which is my favourite because I love all the scents

Quelle belle invention!
    Cent fois plus design que le petit sapin de carton et un choix d'odeurs très agréables.
    Un parfum qui se propage tranquillement et dure longtemps.
    J'aime les clips de Febreeze.

May 29, 2017

My mom bought a few of these for her car, the smell is way too powerful and it burns your nose. It definitely doesn't seem to last too long. I would recommend this to anyone who likes strong horrible Lysol.

May 27, 2017

Love these in the car. Friends always remark on how clean my car is and how fresh it smells. Would recommend to any one who puts ther car away for the winter.