Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

3.2/5

March 14, 2012

The Febreze vent clip is a great idea. It is not obvious and does the job. I found it a little difficult to put the clip on the vent as the vent panels in my car move in all directions but once I got it on there, it stayed put. The Febreze works when the car vent is open; if the car vent is closed, there is no scent. It needs air flow to bring the scent out. The clip also has an adjustable scent control. I like the scent (flowery) but find it overpowering at times when I am driving. I have the clip on the driver's side; I don't know if it would be different if it was on the passenger side. I found that my car did smell nice when I got in.

I'm not one to use air fresheners in my car, usually because I do not like the scent. I would consider using this product again if the scent was less intense. I'm going to try it on another vent to see if that helps. I would recommend it to anyone who likes car fresheners. It works well.

March 14, 2012

"I received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of their product review panel."
    I have used another similar product in the past, but this one was far superior. The other one I used before was difficult to install and would break easily. This one was very easy to open and install, it doesn't take up so much space, and the scent is very nice. You can adjust the setting of the scent from lighter to stronger, but I keep it on the lowest setting and it gives my whole car a nice, pleasant scent, not overpowering. I liked the other one I used before (when it wasn't broken), but I like this one much better, so I will definitely be buying this one from now on.

March 14, 2012

i recived this from chick Advisor, i like the concept but as another person has pointed out it is a bit strong, it does however take the odours away, i found it was easy to use with no problems and i would recomend it to people that like having fresh scents around you, this is something that i would buy for a gift for my dad.

March 14, 2012

I recieved this product from Chickadvisor on Friday and I like it but not in love with it. Therain smell that I received is a great smell but just a little powerful at times (even on the lowest setting). I have had people get into my car and compliment the smell. Being a smoker, it's great to hyave someone get in your car and not actually smell the smoke. I'm curious to try out the the other scent and will probably buy this product in the future!!

Thanks Chickadvisor!!

March 14, 2012

love it hate from all the snow my car smelly musty from snow in the floor of the car and they new febreze takes it away instead of yuck its gee your car smells terrific lol

March 13, 2012

I think this is a great product and i really enjoy the scent. Although I would probably repurchase this car freshener, there are 2 downsides to this product that i can think of: 1) the scent can become a bit overpowering if you have your heater vents turned on, and 2) i feel like the amount of product that it comes with is very little. In comparison to the Ambi pur car freshener that I was previously using, I prefer the febreeze scent a lot more. However, I only get about 1/2 the amount compared to Ambi pur :(

Disclaimer: I received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of their product review panel.

March 13, 2012

I recieved this and put it in my car right away, I was pleasantly surprised with the fresh scent, it was easy to put on and I also really liked that you can adjust the strength!

I will be repurchasing this for sure and can't wait for my car to smell wonderful! Would reccomend this one for sure

Editor's Note: this member received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of the product review panel.

March 13, 2012

I got the opportunity to test out Febreze Car Vent Clip Freshener and actually was surprised. I thought the smell might be too much as I sometimes can be a little sensitive to perfumes but this was the perfect amount of freshness. Not too much and not too little. I have a boxer pup so sometimes the smell of dog fills the car or from my husband's sports gear.. but this got rid of it all. I would recommend friends and other to at least try to product. The price isn't too bad either!

March 13, 2012

I was excited to try this product out as I always love getting into a nice smelling vehicle and I'm always looking for new car fresheners that will last. As soon as I received it in the mail, I ran to my car to start using it. It's very easy to use, you just clip it on your vent and that's it. When I saw the scent I wasn't too excited because I normally don't like linen scent but I decided to give it a try. I found that the scent was too overpowering even on the lowest setting but when I changed the venting, it was better and less strong. The scent does last a long time as promised. Overall the smell wasn't awful and if it's your kind of scent, I'd definitely recommend it. I would probably buy this again, but in another scent.

March 13, 2012

I was one of the lucky ones who were chosen to sample the Febreze Car Vent Clips for Chick Advisor. I am glad I got to try it out, there were things I really liked and things I was not super excited about. The price is a catch point for me, I have seen the product on sale for $2.99 and I would totally buy it at that price point but I wouldn't get it much above that. The air freshener (I got the scent linen & sky) is very easy to use. You clip it to a vent in the car and switch the settings to the amount of scent you want it to emit. On the lowest setting under ambient temperatures Febreze suggests it should last about 30 days. In our vehicle I started with the lowest setting (not a huge fan of overpowering smells) and although it did freshen up the car I found the smell too strong, especially when the heat was on. I eventually moved it back to a vent at the back of the van and I preferred the smell better that way but the kids found it a bit too strong. Since we tested the product in the winter/early spring I would be concerned about how strong the smell would be in the summer when it gets hot out. So I did pull the product out of the car. I think I would rather put it in for a day or two to get rid of an unwanted smell then remove it.
    I did try the product on our work trucks though. Our work trucks consistently have a special 'funky' smell to them. The product worked very well. The smell has been eliminated (at least for now) and it was achieved without soaking the seats with febreze. I still won't leave the product in the trucks for an extended period of time but I would totally buy it again (on sale) for our work trucks.
    Ultimately I like the product but I wish their lowest setting was even lower, it truly is still too strong. However, like most febreze products, the vent clips work well and are easy to use.