Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

2.2/5

November 14, 2017

Very strong smell ,

I am a fabreeze girl though and through and was looking forward to this but I find them very very strong and even on the weakest setting I have to remove it when I am using vents in the car, I like how it makes my car smell but find it to be overpowering so I just end up taking it off vent a lot .

November 14, 2017

I love

J’adore ses produit
    La tenu et long et sa sent super bon

3.2/5

November 10, 2017

Smells nice

I love they smells that they have but I don't like how it does not last very long. I find the smell disappears to fast and I had to buy them to much. I wish the smell lasted longer.

2.3/5

November 10, 2017

Worked for 2 days

I love the brand Febreze - but they messed up with this one. It works great for 2 days, and then just looks like a fancy vent accessory for the rest of the month. You will often find these with free coupons in flyer inserts - but don'e expect results

November 09, 2017

Long lasting and will make your car smell Great!

These are great. Having a good smelling car is quite important to me and I find that these are long lasting and effective. There is a variety of scents and they last longer than the cardboard ones!

November 09, 2017

Can live without

Love these air freshers. I'm obsessed with having my car smelling really good and these have done wonders. Not only do they last 3-4 weeks, the smell stays for days after it's finished. Also the fact it's super affordable, is just a bonus to love it!

November 06, 2017

Car

Pour ma part j'aime beaucoup Febreeze pour l'auto mon seul b molle. Je trouve que l'odeur est forte au début mais après 2 semaines l'odeur n'est plus vraiment là.

November 06, 2017

Smells Great, a bit much!

The product smells great and does a good job covering up car odours... a bit too well? At first it's overwhelming, but the smell is amazing so I didn't mind. Works better when hot air is blasting out of your vents because it sort of "activates" the smell more. Even after it's empty the hot air brings up some of the smell.

1.8/5

November 05, 2017

Not a huge fan

The smell is really overpowering and it doesn't last very long. It gives me a headache . I use other scents as this one I just don't like . I like febreze 's other products just not these.

November 03, 2017

Febreze you’re life

I love the ALL Febreze products especially Febreze car vent clips that help with the odors from my kids, husband and dogs. The car clips fresheners also help relax me while I’m stuck in traffic. My go to car fresheners ever time