Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

December 06, 2017

Pretty good product.

I use these every so often, but the smell just doesn’t last as long as I’d like it to. The heater also has to be on full blast to get the smell going as strong as I like. I’m big on things smelling good so the stronger it smells and the longer it lasts the better. I still prefer the little trees over these.

December 04, 2017

I love my febreeze, any febreeze!!

I use all febreeze products. I love my car vent clip and when I open my car door and sit down its such a refreshing feeling, smells simply great. Especially in winter when the rugs in the car get wet the febreeze helps with the odour. I also like to put the linen refreshers in the towels closet, bedding closet and our clothes closet. They just make everything smell so refreshing. I Love Febreeze.

December 03, 2017

Strong smell.

I love when my car smells fresh and clean. I thought I would try the lavender scent, it made my car smell great but I sometimes found the smell to be too strong and I had to open the window a few times . I have it on the lowest setting too. It's lasted more than 30 days so far so I'm happy about that.

November 28, 2017

Best I’ve ever had

My husband and I have tried so many other brands and nothing compares to Glade! They smell amazing (haven’t found one we didn’t like) and last so long! Easy to assemble , just clip and snap, and the car smells great for about a month! The price for them is very reasonable. No other vent clip has kept ours cars smelling as great as they do now...especially with 3 kids it’s great!

Updated On: November 28, 2017

FEBREZE* idk why I put Glade ??

November 22, 2017

Smell good

These smell great but they are very small so don’t last very long but they are cheap and strong smelling. I buy these all the time. I would recommend them.

November 22, 2017

Strong for a short time

I love febreeze products but was unfortunately dissapointed with these. They scent was strong no matter what you changed it to and I felt it didn’t last long at all.

November 16, 2017

Febreeze = fresh

Febreeze at home and in the car. Being a smoker this bad boy here covers up the smoke stench and makes car still smell fresh and clean. Now to get this in the gain febreeze smell!!

November 16, 2017

Smells fabulous.

I love the febreze air fresheners . they smell so good and they last . It takes a while before I have to replace them . they also have a variety of scents which is a major plus!

2.2/5

November 14, 2017

Very strong smell ,

I am a fabreeze girl though and through and was looking forward to this but I find them very very strong and even on the weakest setting I have to remove it when I am using vents in the car, I like how it makes my car smell but find it to be overpowering so I just end up taking it off vent a lot .

November 14, 2017

I love

J’adore ses produit
    La tenu et long et sa sent super bon