Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

February 20, 2018

Perfect for winter cant open your window

First of all I have a dog and sometimes despite us bathing here regularly she smells, when it's winter we can't really open the windows this product is amazing because it hides the smell I specifically like a clean crisp linen scent because who doesn't like the smell of clean laundry?
    I remember purchasing this item first at a gas station because the car was so smelly and now it is a staple in our car.

2.7/5

Good but not great

I usually buy these in the winter because in the west it gets very moist & stinky in the vehicles here. Its a product that doesn't last very long so not good value unless on sale and you have coupons.

Works awesome

So since I have 2 school aged children my car got fairly smelly due to it being winter and the heat with recycled air it didn’t smell that good until I put one of the vent clips in the car and it covered up the smell and now I am a happy mom

February 20, 2018

My car smells like a dream!

This is a great product that lasts a very long time. Once clipped in you get a lovely sniff every once in a while that lasts ages. I would definitely purchase this product again.

February 19, 2018

nice car scent

I like the convenience of the Febreeze car vent clips. they smell nice in my car which is a constant mixture of sweat, shoes and food. It is a must have in my car!

February 15, 2018

Does the trick

I find the Febreze car vent clips freshener is pretty nice. It smells lovely and does last a decent amount of time. It clips on easily and can be put almost anywhere in your car. It's a great size too.

February 13, 2018

Clean smell!

Love these! They make my car smell so fresh and clean. Every time a friend gets in my car I get a compliment on how good it smells! Helps elimante order as well!

February 13, 2018

Good for pet odour in vehicles

I love my febreze vent clips! They leave my car smelling fresh. I recommend keeping the window for 15 minutes after installing it to ensure the scent travels through the car, and ianr too strong for your passengers.

February 12, 2018

My favorite car freshener!

This is my favorite car freshner. The scent options are great and don’t leave a scent that’s so strong that you can taste it. I love how they last for a few weeks but I have never had one last the full month.

1.5/5

February 12, 2018

Way too strong !

I went with this product for my car, thinking it would brightem my commute!It smelled so strong after one night in, that I had to drive with the window open.... while snowing! I couldn’t stand the fake smell. I closed the little openings in the back and kept it a week.... But nope, still smells too fake... I had to get rid of it to avoid nausea... on to the next one!