Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

June 13, 2018

Best car freshener!!!!

Febreze car vent clips are the best:
    1. Convenience...just clip to your vent
    2. Value...they are not expensive, and they last for months
    3. My car always smells nice.

June 07, 2018

Nice freshner

I buy these all of the time. You don't need to use them just in your car, you can clip them on your airvents on your house. Has a very nice scent. Lasts longer than others.

June 01, 2018

J’aime mais ...

J’ai toujours été une grande fan des produits febreeze par contre ce produits ci n’est pas un coup de cœur. Comme toujours l’odeur n’est pas un problème c’est plutôt l’intensité de celle-ci ... je la trouve un peu trop intense lorsque j’entre dans mon auto. Par contre il s’agit d’un bon produis il faut juste d’habituer à l’odeur.

3.2/5

May 26, 2018

Strong smell

I got this to hide my stinky van from all the kids sports gear and baby throwing food around. My van just stinks!! This definitely masks the smell but even on the lowest level is so strong I need to take it off from the vent where it’s clipped on and sit it on the floor. I get headaches from strong scents so I just don’t put it on them.

May 24, 2018

Love is the word.!

Leaves my car fresh for more than a month.! I love this new packing as well.! My car smells amazing speacially with a 8 months ols baby.! When she is throwing every single thing the car.! Every such thing gets ignored once i switch on the a/c. I love this product

2.0/5

Trop fort

J'ai essayé ce produit pour la première fois, et personnellement je n'en r'acheterai pas de cette sorte. L'odeur est beaucoup trop forte, et donc, donne mal a la tête.

Strong smelling

I just purchased this over the weekend, wanting to deal with a stinky truck my husband was driving. I got into it, and i just about sneezed my head off. Was way to strong for my liking.

Too strong

The clip is convenient but the smell is too strong and overpowering. I much prefer the bath and body works ones as they are sweeter smelling. Would not repurchase unfortunately

May 22, 2018

new fresh scent

I saw this product at Costco and it was on sale so i decided to try it. I have to say i love the smell and that it last quite a while. i admit i used each one longer then a month as i did not notice it was done to be changed.

May 21, 2018

The smell lasts longer than anything else I have tried befor

The febreeze car air freshener is one of the best things that I have ever tried in my car for an air freshener and I gotta tell you that if you don't at least try this car freshener once, you will be the only person who hasn't tried it that I know of. This is just an awesome freshener when you are driving anywhere and it smells so good, it's a great thing that it lasts for so long cuz you do not want to get outta the car until it stops working. Just plug it into the air conditioner vent and it'll last a very long time. And the price is great, so stock up on these and you'll never have to leave the car again. They are actually the best when it comes to car fresheners,and after you try it once, you will be hooked. Enjoy your driving and stay safe. If you haven't tried it, just try it once and I guarantee that you will be hooked too! ~~Jackie Zinck