Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

3.2/5

May 26, 2018

Strong smell

I got this to hide my stinky van from all the kids sports gear and baby throwing food around. My van just stinks!! This definitely masks the smell but even on the lowest level is so strong I need to take it off from the vent where it’s clipped on and sit it on the floor. I get headaches from strong scents so I just don’t put it on them.

May 24, 2018

Love is the word.!

Leaves my car fresh for more than a month.! I love this new packing as well.! My car smells amazing speacially with a 8 months ols baby.! When she is throwing every single thing the car.! Every such thing gets ignored once i switch on the a/c. I love this product

2.0/5

Trop fort

J'ai essayé ce produit pour la première fois, et personnellement je n'en r'acheterai pas de cette sorte. L'odeur est beaucoup trop forte, et donc, donne mal a la tête.

Strong smelling

I just purchased this over the weekend, wanting to deal with a stinky truck my husband was driving. I got into it, and i just about sneezed my head off. Was way to strong for my liking.

Too strong

The clip is convenient but the smell is too strong and overpowering. I much prefer the bath and body works ones as they are sweeter smelling. Would not repurchase unfortunately

May 22, 2018

new fresh scent

I saw this product at Costco and it was on sale so i decided to try it. I have to say i love the smell and that it last quite a while. i admit i used each one longer then a month as i did not notice it was done to be changed.

May 21, 2018

The smell lasts longer than anything else I have tried befor

The febreeze car air freshener is one of the best things that I have ever tried in my car for an air freshener and I gotta tell you that if you don't at least try this car freshener once, you will be the only person who hasn't tried it that I know of. This is just an awesome freshener when you are driving anywhere and it smells so good, it's a great thing that it lasts for so long cuz you do not want to get outta the car until it stops working. Just plug it into the air conditioner vent and it'll last a very long time. And the price is great, so stock up on these and you'll never have to leave the car again. They are actually the best when it comes to car fresheners,and after you try it once, you will be hooked. Enjoy your driving and stay safe. If you haven't tried it, just try it once and I guarantee that you will be hooked too! ~~Jackie Zinck

May 14, 2018

Love but wish they lasted longer

I love these and buy the bumper packs from Costco but I wish they lasted a bit longer. I find setting the level to medium is just the right amount of scent without being overwhelmed.

May 13, 2018

Great product

The Febreze car vent clip freshener is great! The clip clicks in quickly and the refreshing smell is released almost immediately. I always have one of these in my car. Every time someone comes into the car, they always comment about how good it smells. This product is definitely effective and does exactly what it says. NOTE: the other scents in this line are even better.

May 12, 2018

REFRESHING

I tried Febreeze car vent freshener clip ins for the first time and loved the product. I am a smoker so my car always has somewhat of a Smokey smell, but it was no match for the vent clips. After using them for only a few hours, you could never tell that my car had ever been smoked in. I would recommend this product and buy it again in the future!