Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

June 18, 2013

Very good idead for a vehicle and it smell really great take away all the odor

June 14, 2013

An Awesome product! It leaves a nice fresh scent without being overbearing at all, also it last quite a while. It's a nice change to normal car fresheners that have a strong scent at the beginning and then fades away shortly after.

June 12, 2013

I like this car freshener, it is light and not overwhelming that you have to open the window. I notice it once in a while and I am sure it is past 30 days :)

June 06, 2013

I adore this product the smell isn't overwhelming but it is pleasantly noticeable
    I not only use it in the car but also use one in my air purifier in my home,
    it adds a great smell in the house and sticks perfectly on the vents

June 05, 2013

A nice light scent that seems to keep my car smelling fresh and clean

May 30, 2013

i must say it lasts a good while and you dont have to put it on all the way to make it smell. As soon as i open the car door you can smell it . :)

May 29, 2013

Febreze car vent fresher works great. The scents are lovely and the price is right.

May 28, 2013

i really loved the idea of this product, but I found the clip on it to be flimsy. As well as the smell of the linen and sky scent was nauseating, I couldn't drive in my car without the windows rolled down. I will hopefully like a different scent. Overall the product was good though, just not a fan of this specific scent.

May 16, 2013

i got one of these as a sample and gave it to my husband to try out in the car. it smelled so good and the scent was great and long lasting but not overpowerful. i think we could smell it for a whole month before it faded out. hubby even asked if i had any more samples of it when it was done. we may go out and buy one! was very impressed.

May 16, 2013

I SWEAR BY THIS CAR FRESHENER..AT FIRST IT WAS A LITTLE OVER POWERING, BUT ONCE I ADJUSTED IT, IT WAS GREAT..I AM A SMOKER AND WITH THIS ITEM I COULD NOT EVEN SMELL THE SMOKE..NOR COULD MY SON (33) AND HE DOES NOT SMOKE..MY CAR SITS OUT IN THE SUN..WHEN ITS OUT LOL...AND THE HEAT FROM THE SUN ALSO ACTIVATES IT..THIS IS A PRODUCT THAT I AM NOT WILL TO DO WITHOUT.