Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

October 23, 2018

Great air freshner

We use this air freshner for the car. it's a great way to freshen up the space and experience the familiar febreeze fragrance while we're out of the house.

October 23, 2018

Air you can breath!

This air febreeze will have you and your car feeling brand new. Its scent is luminous and inhaled even satisfying. It is for sure to keep your car smelling brand new.

2.8/5

October 18, 2018

A strong scent initially

Have received these as samples. Initially they emit a very strong scent and I can't put them in the van. Eventually when the scent dies off a bit I can move them into the van and appreciate the fresh smell!

October 17, 2018

Great scent all day

This product is a great and cheap way to keep your car smelling fresh. Whether you are trying to cover up the smell of cigarette smoke, or smells from garbage the kids leave laying around, it’s a product that truly works.

October 17, 2018

Great

I already recommend this to everyone and it’s the only kind I’ve found that works the best and only kind I ever buy and so does my whole family and we just love the scent of them.

October 16, 2018

Pour une voiture qui sent bon

J'aime bien ce produit, il sent bon et est pratique à installer (et reste en place). Toutefois, je trouve qu'il faut le changer souvent et que cela crée des déchets que l'on pourrait éviter...

October 16, 2018

Smell don't last

I liked the smell of these cat air fresheners but the smell didn't last long at all. With in a few days of having them in my car you could barely smell them anymore.

1.2/5

October 15, 2018

Way too Strong Scented

I would not every buy this again. Tried it once and my car almost choked me out when I opened the door. This scent is very strong and not to my liking at all. I prefer others

October 12, 2018

Smells nice and fresh

I love the smell. My car smells brand new. But I find it is kinda strong even on the lowest setting. I stick to summer use as that is when I can open windows to let out the excess smell.

October 11, 2018

Good but doesn’t last

These leave your car smelling good but after a couple of days you can’t really smell it. I honestly think they are not worth it. I would consider it if they change the lasting formula.