Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

October 12, 2018

Smells nice and fresh

I love the smell. My car smells brand new. But I find it is kinda strong even on the lowest setting. I stick to summer use as that is when I can open windows to let out the excess smell.

October 11, 2018

Good but doesn’t last

These leave your car smelling good but after a couple of days you can’t really smell it. I honestly think they are not worth it. I would consider it if they change the lasting formula.

October 10, 2018

I will definetly by more

I don’t like airfreshener smell that much.. I never been fan of it because they’re very strong scent and giving me headache.. until one day I tried the FEBREZE CAR VENT CLIPS FRESHENER IN LINEN & SKY name it.. I love Febreze brand. The scents just perfect for me....

October 08, 2018

Definitely doesnt last 30 days

The scents of these are amazing, but they don’t last very long. The first two days the smell fills your car to the point where it could be considered too strong. Then the scent is pretty much not there and the liquid inside is almost all gone. When I bought mine I had to throw it out after two weeks.

October 06, 2018

Provides a refreshing smell

I would recommend this product as it will not spill and keeps the interior of your car smelling fresh. The sent I use smells like Downey fabric softener and it has been a scent that I have always enjoyed since I was a child. I still use Downey to this day!

1.2/5

October 05, 2018

Didn’t work for me

I’m not sure if I just didn’t attach it to my car properly or what, but there didn’t appear to be any opening for the scent to come out. It also only works if you have your air on.

October 03, 2018

REFRESHING

I love the concept on these clips. I use them for my car and they are wonderful. They last long and give you a long lasting refreshing smell. I tried many the scents and they all smell so good.

October 02, 2018

Febreze

j'ai eu un echantillon de ce produit par le passé et je l'ai donné a mon pere pour qu'il l'installe dans son auto et il trouve que ca laisse une bonne odeur

October 02, 2018

Great product

I have these in both my vechiles. They keep them smelling fresh and amazing. Even with kids throwing food everywhere. The scent isn't strong, which I love.

September 30, 2018

Vent clips

I like using this car air freshener as it’s simple to use, just clip on the vent. The scent is simple and smells nice that lasts for a couple weeks.