Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

February 19, 2019

Takes away the funk

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised when I purchased this clip for my boyfriends car. It had quite the funk going on in it .. I gave him one of these clips and it took away the funk! Now my ride is more enjoyable.

February 18, 2019

Doggy Smell Gone Bye Bye

My husband's car is the Car that we take our Baby 180lbs Mastiff in and let me tell you that a baby that small (lol) can sometimes leave and odour in the past we have used Febreze Vent Clips and they work like a charm all smells just go away. And that is a powerful job to have to do for such a small deodorizer

Texas, United States

Smells good for weeks

I would buy this product again it leaves you car smelling fresh for weeks the small size of the product is convenient and stylish very cute and smells good

Too strong

I purchased this product and while the fragrance is nice, it's too strong. Even passengers in the car complain. It's great in the summer when you can open the windows, but in the winter when windows are closed, it's stifling. i even have it sitting in the cupholder (as opposed to clipping it in the vent) and the strength on the lowest setting and it's still quite strong. Sorry Febreeze.

February 17, 2019

better than the pine tree freshener

These smell great! The only reason I’m giving them 4 stars is because they don’t last nearly as long as the company says they will. I’m lucky if I get a week and a half to two weeks out of them. I’ve tried dozens of them and they never last longer than that.but still a good product

February 13, 2019

Parfait pour la voiture familiale

Honnêtement, ce qu’il y a de plus génial à propos de ce produit est le fait que l’on peut régler l’intensité de l’odeur. Effectivement, il y a des jours comme ça où on a une migraine et qu’on veut baisser l’odeur et on peut !

February 12, 2019

Il fait parti de mon quotidien

Febreeze auto donne l'impression d'avoir une automobile neuve à chaque balade. Un sent bon à mettre dans la bouche de ventilation qui se distribu à l'intérieur de tout l'habitacle.

YOU SMOKE IN HERE??

I recently was picked up by a friend that happens to smoke in her car. When I got in I could not tell. I clarified that she indeed did smoke in her car- I would have never have known, had I not known her.
    I went and got myself car vents and although I am not fighting a cigarette smell - it is great to get into a clean smelling car! I gave a set to my other friend that also smokes- we still talk :)

Smells so good

Really love how it snows in the van having 3 kids a dog and stinky hockey gear it really helps mask that nasty smell. And I love how it comes in all different scent.

February 11, 2019

Love the smell in my car

I love these for the car ! They really make it smell great! I just wish they lasted a little longer . My friends always compliment me on the smell of my car my favorited scent is Hawaiian.