Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

Kent, United Kingdom

Amazing smell!!!

I loved this Air Freshener. My car is my pride and joy and I love it to smell fresh. I wouldnt buy another brand now, This is worth the money as it lasts quite a long time! I would recommend this to my friends and family.

Wirral, United Kingdom

Brill

As a gardener who uses her own car i needed something that would take away the smell of grass and fuel from the car and wowsers i found it and it lasts longer than the cheaper ones

Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Fresh n long lasting

I love these!! Got on offer for £2 in my local supermarket and it’s lasting well
    I find these better than the bigger ones as they can leak and these don’t.
    I like this scent the best out of the range

October 24, 2019

Wow weeeee no more sweaty odor in the car!!!

If you take long car rides with others in the car this product is perfect for you!!! You only need to use 1 of these clipped to 1 of the air vents and you are breathing good for at least 30 days!!!!

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Loved these

I had been dying to try these. I waited til I had a new car and they were the first accessory I purchased.
    Look great in the car and far more practical than a swinging air freshener which I find distracting.
    Smell lovely.
    Met my expectations

City of Westminster, United Kingdom

Lovely smelling car

Find these great for a busy car full!
    Having 2 children who enjoy eating in the car, these have proved great with the smell masking the Mc Donald’s smells on a Sunday afternoon

Texas, United States

It smells good in the car and keeps it smelling great!

This product keeps your car smelling good everyday. I once had muddy shoes in my car and you couldn't tell once I plugged in the car freshener! I definitely will purchase this product again

Caerphilly County Borough, United Kingdom

Love a fresh car

These are a must have. We're always out walking with our dog who loves the puddles, the smell of wet dog in a small space is not good. This gets rid of the smell and they smell beautiful.

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Great fresh scent

We've tried afew car fresheners in the past but notice they don't linger about for very long. We found that this does. Great smell and the car smells like it's been valeted everytime we get in it. Lasts alot longer too.

North Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Smells very nice

I love febreze. Fresh and
    gorgeous smell. One cup took more than a month.I will keep to use febreze for my car also use febreze for home. I recommended it to my friends and family.