Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

January 02, 2019

Good product! Wish it lasted longer

Febreeze Car Air vent clips are an amazing extension of the great scents that Febreeze offers in other fresheners. Definitely can tell the difference when you put a new one in the car; it brings a breath of freshness into any vehicle! My only issue is that it doesn’t last as long as I would like, the freshness fades, but a subtle scent lingers when you put air on through the vent.

January 01, 2019

It smells amazing and clean!

I buy this vent clips and I love them. My car smells like it’s clean even when it’s not. The smell may not stay a lot but when you jump in the car you smell it even though it’s not powerful.

December 29, 2018

Long lasting sent

I bought this when winter started and my car mats got wet and had a bad odour. Instantly my car smelled amazing. It was overwhelming at first but after a day or two the fragrance was milder.

December 24, 2018

Works great!!!

I would buy these again. My vehicle smells great without being overpowering. I really like the variety of scents available. All scents are well balanced.

December 24, 2018

Super easy to use

This is my go-to product for my car. It's simple to install and works well in making the car smell nice. I wish it would last longer than it does. I think it depends on the season / weather temperatures though, as I noticed it gets used up faster in the summer.

December 22, 2018

Really enjoy the long lasting scent

Very pleased at how long these last and the scent is very fragrant. And they are reasonably priced too. Will continue purchasing these in the future!!

December 20, 2018

Very convenient

I like how the febreeze car vent clips are small and convenient to clip onto the vents to disperse the smell. The Linen and sky scent is great because it's fresh

Ten out of ten

This product works and smells great for a really long time! It has a great value for its buck! I buy this on the monthly bases as soon as it runs out! I also give it as gifts to all my family

2.0/5

not great

Don't like these types of car fresheners I come to realise that once u turn your car air or heat off the car airfreshner dont work. You need to keep the air or heat on for it to be affective.

December 19, 2018

Love the smell, make my vehicle pleasant

Love the product, my truck is a family mobile. So it can get a bit smelly lol. I used this and it was great, refreshing and was long lasting. Only thing I'd improve would be more variety of scents.