Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

February 17, 2014

got one of these in a sample box and immediately put it in my car, with four dogs to chauffer around every day, lets just say that anything that covers that doggie odor is needed. well Febreze car vent clips worked.... for a few weeks then you could not smell the scent anymore but it seemed to still be working as the dog smell was gone.. i'd reccommend this but if you want long lasting scent this wont do it for you

February 17, 2014

I have purchased this product again and again. I love all of the different scents and they work without being overpowering. They also last forever and are completely affordable!

February 17, 2014

These are wonderful. They smell good and still smell good after empty.

February 17, 2014

I myself love the smells of these, but my husband is very sensitive to smells and he finds them very over powering.

February 17, 2014

every time my husband picks me up from work, I comment to him Geez it smells good in here, so I love this product and wont go without it

February 04, 2014

I have always purchased this for my car and I love it. It makes your car smell great for ever and it lasts a very long time as well. It says 30 days but it can certainly last longer. My favourite is the Hawaiian scent but most guys I know love the linen scent better. Regardless of what scent you like, this is guaranteed to freshen up your car for atleast 30 days!

January 28, 2014

Great smell.Love it! Long lasting.

January 10, 2014

I love this stuff, I have a boyfriend who plays hockey... yes hockey, his equipment is so rank but this seems to do the trick overall. It does make me feel sick after 5 minutes of my heat blasting though. Kind of expensive.

Love it

3.2/5

December 03, 2013

This is the best of the smells of the Febreeze Car Vent Clips, not too overwhelming like the other smells.
    I like the Febreeze vent clips because of the design, compact size and the ability to add a punch of smell to mask any odor in the car. Wish the price was better though!

November 30, 2013

This product is okay. I've used them a few times and depending on the scent they last longer. I also noticed that you need to have venting on high in order to work well.