Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

2.3/5

June 14, 2014

As good as it smells all it does is put harmful chemicals into the air for us the breathe in.

2.8/5

June 13, 2014

The work very good, almost too good, at times are a little overpowering

June 13, 2014

The scent was nice and all...but it was just too strong for small enclosed areas like a car. While my dad loves the stuff and has purchased several, the rest of my family were rather nauseated by the smell. Even without turning on the fans, it overwhelmed the car. Expensive stuff - unless you had a coupon.

Received a sample of this through the P&G;Brandsavers program.

June 13, 2014

Out of all of the vent clip smells offered by frebreeze I do have to say this is my favorite, however I do find it to be too strong and if i spend too long in a vehicle I get a migrane from the smell.

1.8/5

June 13, 2014

I found this product to be too strong. I prefer fruit smells.

June 12, 2014
    Illinois, United States

Love this product! Got 3 kids in my vehicle, and it's still going strong even after the 30 days!

June 12, 2014

Smells good and last a long time

June 11, 2014

Love the smell but find it is very strong at first then fads fast

June 11, 2014

The smell is nice but it is VERY strong. Even if you have it set to the lowest setting when you open the door in your vehicle it is very overwhelming.
    We now use the one we have clipped to our air purifier in the house. :)

1.5/5

June 10, 2014

The smell is much too strong in a small space like a car. It would be better if the smell was more natural and light. It is so overpowering that it seems suffocating. Gives me a headache if I breathe in the strong scent for long car rides.