Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

July 09, 2013

Love these in the car! Always buy these :)

2.7/5

July 07, 2013

I love the smell, but as usual, it doesn't last as long as it says it does.

July 07, 2013

I love febreze and to be able to use it in ur car is even better. The smell is just soo amazing. Makes your car smell fresh every time you get into it.

July 05, 2013

Mixed feelings.I loved the scent but as with many of these type of products the lasting power was limited. Would not purchase except for a special occasion.

July 02, 2013

Much like laundry soap, you can't expect this product to last as long as it claims. You can change the output of scent and if you crank it up, you'll definitely get a lot less use out of it. We usually keep it in the middle and have found it lasts about 14-20 days depending on how often we are in the car. The smell is great but can be a bit strong when you first use it. The price is in the middle for us, the hanging fresheners are cheaper but they don't smell as good!

2.7/5

June 30, 2013

This product is okay but doesn't last as long as it says on the package.

2.8/5

June 30, 2013

This product is okay but it doesn't last as long as it says on the package.

June 29, 2013

We have on in the van and there is no more liquid in it but it still smells pretty. I took it out of the vent because it was empty but still smelled nice, so I put it back in until I can get another one

June 29, 2013

I love this product it's small and not noticeable within the car and the scent isn't over powering which is a must for my personal liking. Many car vent clips like the glade on which I have tried are bulky wit an extreme overpowering scent, almost to the point where you need to crack a window to let the air out! This is the best product on the market and is priced very reasonable ! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a car vent clip!

1.5/5

June 26, 2013

Happy with it but the smell was not as big as they make it seem. The smell does not jump out like I thought it would. It's a small thing fits in car good. It has its good and bad things would buy it again