Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

2.0/5

January 24, 2013

Too strong of a scent, and it doesn't even last very long. :( Fail.

January 19, 2013

great car scent . just love it .

2.8/5

January 16, 2013

I have it in my car buts its a different smell and it gives a nice fresh smell. It was very strong in the biggining but very mild now

January 09, 2013

This isn't my favourite scent of the CAR Vents product line (as a general rule I dislike ALL "linen" scented air fresheners), but I can still give it good marks for performance.

We have several kids plus dogs who occasionally ride in the car, so despite my weekly cleanups and wipe downs, our 7-year-old minivan never smells 100% clean. Nor would I expect it to after that much time!

Febreze CAR clips are really good at removing the smells in my van, and depending on the scent are quite pleasant as well. The only critique I have is that the first few days are rather strong even on the lowest setting. This is more noticeable in winter when you have the heat blowing compared to other seasons, so I often remove the clip when I feel the scent in the car is getting a little strong. Since it's easy to take on and off, it is a simple fix.

Price wise it's a great value especially since I'm able to often find coupons for this product and it does go on sale fairly regularly. It's leaps and bounds better than those little tree thingies, so if you need to freshen your vehicle, this really is one of the better products to try.

Lastly, I have noticed that sometimes the units are a little stiff to "crack" into position so perhaps that's why some users don't get the scent payoff they are expecting. It should be borderline overwhelming when on the highest setting, so if it's not, perhaps you have a dud.

If you do have a dud, I have found the brand to be pretty responsive about making things right. Just call the customer service line or post on their Facebook and they'll get you a replacement, money back, or whatever.

2.8/5

January 09, 2013

the product has a great scent, it is strong at first but then not as strong. one of the scent for cars that is great this one in particular gives a warm scent of clean

0.8/5

January 04, 2013

Could only smells on 1 side of the car for the first 3 days the pretty much nothing unless you put ur face to it. and you need more nature like smells. Will not buy glad it was free:)

December 12, 2012

Love these! Make my car smell amazingly fresh. Nothing better than hopping into a clean car!

3.2/5

December 05, 2012

I enjoy the vent clip. I think that it gives off a nice scent and its not too strong.

2.7/5

November 30, 2012

Febreze CAR vent clips I thought would be a great idea to keep my car fresh smelling, however I am disappointed with them. IT did not last the 30 days like the package says, and the scent stayed strong only for the first few days. I would not buy these again, not at all what I expected from Febreze.

1.2/5

November 28, 2012

I was compounded to try these after seeing the garbage van commercial. But this products goes to prove do not believe everything you see on TV. The vent clips have a very subtle smell and do not cover and odour. I will not buy again and or recommend. What a waste of money.