Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

1.5/5

June 10, 2014

The smell is much too strong in a small space like a car. It would be better if the smell was more natural and light. It is so overpowering that it seems suffocating. Gives me a headache if I breathe in the strong scent for long car rides.

June 01, 2014

Love the smells and how long it lasts in My car. Makes me wish they had more scents

2.7/5

June 01, 2014

Gave me a major headache! I assume it's because it's made with fragrance. It has a good "staying power" which meant that I couldn't get rid of the scent for what seemed to be weeks, which meant more headaches every time I got into my car. Now I just spray my car with diluted lemon oil if I need to "freshen it up".

May 31, 2014

This scent is great, because it lasts a long time and doesn't aggravate my motion sickness that I normally get from air fresheners while driving.

May 31, 2014

Febreze CAR Vent clips fresheners are just the best. I bought ine for the first time. We went to the lake that day with a van loaded with kids. After along day in the sun with them, they were a bit in the dirty side nothing to bad but the dog. Wow did she stink. Febreze made the car ride more enjoyable. We never smelt the dog until we got home n took her out of the van. Thank you Febreze

May 29, 2014

I have had one in the truck for well over 30 days now, it still is like half full... everytime I get into the truck now I cant smell my hubbys smoke smell... LOVE this, cant wait to try the island breeze one I have next

May 29, 2014

I discovered these when my family was camping. There was a bad odor in my van from all the wet equipment and used these in the vents and they made my van smell so much better. Now I even put one in my work truck.

2.8/5

May 28, 2014

These are waayyy to strong for me. My dad has one in his car and I have to hide it in the armrest because it burns my eyes and gives me a headache within minutes. Not for me!

May 28, 2014

Absolutely love it! Smells great and really lasts! My daughter has 2 kids and 2 dogs, I bought her one for her truck and now it smells great! She now buys one once a month!

May 28, 2014

love it! USING it in my vehicle (i'm a smoker) so then my girls accompany me they don't smell it