Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

April 03, 2012

I was excited to get to review the Febreze CAR Vent Clips Freshener because my better half works with his family for their business which is a produce wholesale and store front. Needless to say when I get in the van to go anywhere after he has been at work it stinks to high heaven of produce. You would think all that fresh fruit and veggies would smell nice but it sure doesn't when he's had cases of it in his car throughout the day. He was excited to use it too as I smoke and well we all know that stinks up any vehicle.

So we placed it in and the first day it was turning my stomach the scent was really strong but silly us had it upside down because we didn't notice the "level" feature. So after turning it down a little it very nicely keep the car smelling great through the produce and smoke. I am really excited to see what other scents they have or will come out with as I am not a huge fan of the linen smell but none the less it does it's job and does it very well!

A must have for anyone who has a stinky car (or passengers) :)

April 03, 2012

Now I am normally horribly sensitive to smells. However, this car freshener is amazing, as it lets you control the "amount" of fragrance that comes into the car! I attached it to my vent (a processes that took only a few seconds) and then chose the degree of smell that I wanted (minimal) - et voila! It was perfect! My car smalls fresh and clean! I love the innovative fragrance, sky & linen makes such an amazing combo of freshness!

Editor's Note: this member received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of the product review panel.

April 03, 2012

When I first opened the package, I didn't notice anything when we installed it in the van. I had it up on max and thought nothing was happening, but then it hit us both that that is kinda the point, it smelled FRESH. Our van didn't smell like groceries, lumber and wet pets anymore. It smelled fresh. Although we have lowered the amount of "freshness" it gives off now, we can still tell it's there. We absolutely LOVE IT!!

April 03, 2012

I really liked this product. I loved the scent.I dont find it to be to expensive its average price. I find that it does last a long time so i dont mind paying a little more for it. I like this product because i dont find the smell over powering but on the other hand dont find that its to week that i dont smell it. Its a really hard balance that many other products cant do and this product does it well. I like the fact that it was small and stayed on properly.thank you for letting me be a part of this.

April 02, 2012

I was very excited to try this product, as with other febreeze products, it does have a great scent. I was a little disappointed in the size of the product, I wish it was larger, and I wish it lasted longer. It is a little on the expensive side in comparison to other air freshers I have purchased for my car. I feel like for the price they are charging for the product, they could have done a better job. I think I will stick with my usual tree fresheners for now

March 31, 2012

Very easy to use. As soon as we put the ventilator in function, the feebreze bustles. It's smell fresh in my car. The scent linen and sky is very nice. I shall try probably another scent. I like the small size of the feebreze. Simple and discreet Desing.

March 30, 2012

I really enjoyed this product. I use scents at home and on me, but never in the car. I've always found the little pine trees to be unsightly!

Enter the Vent Clip. It is small and unassuming, which is perfect. The scent is really nice. It is fresh and natural.

The vent clip has a dial to choose the strength of the scnet, and the lowest one is perfect. My husband thought it was too strong even then, but I like it.

My only complaint is that I cannot adjust the vent with the clip. It hasn't been an issue due to the weather, but in the freezing cold or summer weather it might be more of an annoyance.

March 30, 2012

When I opened my package, I was very unsure .. how is this little thing, with a small amount of liquid going to make my car smell good ..and for a long period of time ??? I thought I would have a week maybe two weeks of nice smelling Linen and Sky in my car ..and then nothing. Boy, was I wrong !

Febreze CAR Vent Clips adds freshness to your vehicle. I love that you get to control the intensity of the scent. I have it on the lowest setting, and everytime I step into my car, I get an overwhelming scent. It is perfect. I love the scent of the Linen and Sky. I have had the clip for 3 weeks now, and it is still half full. I think the price and the value of this is wonderful. I have already purchased my next one !

Febreze always comes through, never one to disappoint. It is a wonderful air freshener, that you control.

March 30, 2012

I received this in the mail a couple weeks ago, and was super excited to try it. Its really easy to install, just clip it into the car's air vent. I love the Linen and Sky smell, its one of my favorites! Another great thing was that its so small, you barely even see it. And the scent level can easily be controlled with the dials. Great product, made my car smell amazing.

March 30, 2012

I absolutley love this product! I love that it is not dangling from my rearview mirror like most airfresheners. I have a minivan and I find it keeps the whole van smelling nice, my kids are always saying "wow mom did you clean the van again!". The only thing I don't like is when you put it on high, It has a powerfull smell, so I keep it on low and I am very satisfied. I have already purchased a second one for my husband's car. :)
    I would deffinatley reccomend it!