Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

May 05, 2013

We had one of these in my husbands car. I loved the smell but was not really impressed with the product. it only smelled good for one week even though it still had alot of fluid still in it. it was in there for about 2 months before all the liquid was gone. but i was hoping the smell to last longer than week. Im sorry but i dont believe i will be buying this product again.

May 02, 2013

I love these car vent clips, they are so convenient,
    They smell amazing!!!! Only thing I don't like
    Is how much they cost, their a bit expensive!
    I would recommend them to anyone, it gets rid of
    The odor right away leaving your vehicle smelling
    Soooo good!!!

May 01, 2013

this thing really works it may cost more than i would like to pay but it gets rid of pet odors i recommend

April 29, 2013

The scent of Febreze CAR Vent Clips are amazing, but with my experiences with the, they certainly do not last 30 days. I love the variety of scents, but the price can be a little high for this product. If you are signed up with P&G;Everyday, you can receive a coupon booklet. In the booklet there is always a coupon for a $1.00 off these and many more Febreze products! Read more at:

April 25, 2013

These are so much better than the things you hang from your rear-view mirror! You can adjust how much smell you want at a time. And because it comes out of the vent it isn't something that blends in after time and you no longer notice the smell (like the hanging ones)...it smells fresh everytime!

April 24, 2013

Great fresh, clean scent, not overpowering, just crisp & clean, but it does overpower the sports equipment smell, so definitely a product I will keep on my continue to buy list.

April 23, 2013

i love this product and how strong and enjoyable the fragrance is

April 23, 2013

I like this car freshener the smell stays for a long time this one is my favorite sent

April 17, 2013

Very strong scent. I plugged it in the back of my Expedition until it faded , then really enjoyed it.

April 17, 2013

I found the fragrance to be nice and refreshing.