Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

2.3/5

July 17, 2012

at $4-5 a clip, too expensive and not worth it.

yes, its febreze and so i had high expectations. i've tried most of their products and none have been too overpowering for me. this vent clip? burned my senses! waaay too strong even on the lowest setting and lowest vent setting.

if you're like me and find it too strong, you can still salvage this by clipping it elsewhere in the car. there will still be a pleasant smell when you enter the car :)

2.2/5

July 12, 2012

i like to add this to my air conditioner it really freshens up the house, fair price, decent scents

July 11, 2012

Great smells and lasts longer then other products.

3.2/5

July 06, 2012

Well, I love trying new fragrances for home, and saw this and wanted to test it out. Honestly, I found it a bit overwhelming. I have the tropical mango scent. It smells great, but I find it's just too strong in my car. I had to put it in the glove compartment. I prefer something with a nice infusion of scent rather than overpowering.

July 04, 2012

So I will admit it!! I am a smoker.... I bought these new vent clips and OMG they are amazing. They work so well that you can't even tell that I smoke in my van. I am in love and the price is perfect and the results are like magic. I recommend to anyone who has odour in there vehicles.

July 03, 2012

I got one of these in a sample pack from p&g;. I don't drive so I gave it to my boyfriend. It works wonders! Every single time I get into his car it smells great ( and it usually doesn't) I told him I will be buying him another one FOR SURE once this one is all gone! Great product, would definitely buy, I definitely recommend!

July 02, 2012

I just love this product! Amazing smell and usefull! it is small, good looking, and i recommend it!

July 01, 2012

I got one of these free as part of a sample pack I received and was very excited to it, we use numerous febreeze products and my mom really wanted one for her car. At first looking it I was happy to see that you can adjust how powerful the scent is. Sadly even with it on the lowest setting this is just way way way to strong. After minute we were forced to take it off the vent as it was way to over powering.

I was so exicted about this product but sadly it did not live up to what I was expecting. I will not be buying on to replace this once it is gone.

July 01, 2012

Works fabulous will definitely use this again , Loved it. I would and have recommended it.

July 01, 2012

I absolutely love these things :)