Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

July 24, 2013

smells last long. the smell is not so strong compared to other brands.

July 23, 2013

I love this product!! Leaves my car with a great scent which is not too subtle to make me sick, plus the smell lasts long, worth every penny.

July 22, 2013

I was definitely expecting way more out of this product. The scent is great and smells very fresh but it does not last as long as it claims to at all. I kind of had a feeling it wouldn't last quite as long as it said but I was really disappointed when the scent was gone after less than a week. Definitely not really worth it if you have to change it that often. I don't think I will be repurchasing this product.

July 21, 2013

I really liked the product and would definitely buy it again. I clip them onto the air vents in my house, makes the whole house smell good haha. Good scent too.

2.2/5

July 19, 2013

I got this product but wasn't too impressed with it. The smell of the blue one is nice but doesn't las long. I liked that is decorative and small but I would prefer if the scent stays a bit longer.

2.7/5

July 19, 2013

Strong scent that hits you when you get into the car. I guess it would be better for people who aren't so sensitive with smells.

2.7/5

July 18, 2013

I love the scent. It makes my car smell wonderful. I like that it is small and clips on the vent instead of the visor. The only issue I have with this is you don't get any scent if you don't actually use your vents. I occasionally like to drive with the windows down and I find that you get no scent. It also didn't last any longer than a week.

2.3/5

July 18, 2013

It maybe that we purchased a bad few but I didn't think these worked well at all. After about 2 days the scent is gone :(

July 17, 2013

Way to strong for me. Gives me a headache.

July 17, 2013

My husband loves these for his car. One of his cars smelt really bad, and this helped a ton with the odours! It costs about the same as everything else on the market. But I like the fact that I could smell it for months. Would definately recommend this product:)