Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

2.0/5

April 04, 2013

Love this product BUT, I took mine off of the vent slat today and much to my surprise, the vent slat has done a melt down from where the clip was sitting. It might be a reaction between the scent & the plastic vent slat. The heater has something to do with it, but not the cause. This has only happened since I attached the clip. Anyone else had this problem?

2.8/5

April 02, 2013

Great product. Found that the smell wasn't noticeable all the time. Lasted for quite some time.

March 31, 2013

I used this a while ago and it lasts for a while too. Bought a couple more last week after the last one was done :D

March 29, 2013

I love the febreze car clips... makes my car smell so fresh and is awesome for pet owners... the smell stays for aa long time i would recommend this product to anyone

March 28, 2013

This is a great thing to have in your car. It made my car smell great and it lasted a long time. The smells of the feberze vent clips smell all so great as well..I would recommend this product to anyone.

2.3/5

March 18, 2013

Went to the car show and got a free sample. It smells alright but I find that after a while I don't smell it anymore. It's probably because my nose is used to the smell so I can't smell it but other people do when they enter my car. Overall, I would say it's an ok product. I prefer the ones from Bath and Body Works.

March 15, 2013

I love that these car fresheners aren't terribly overpowering and seem to last for as long as they advertise! Clean Linen sent is my favourite and it even works in my husband's truck (he's a smoker)!

March 11, 2013

I love this product. It clips right on your vent so it's not dangling from your mirror (which I find distracting). The scents are pleasant and not overpowering at all. My husband loves this and we feel that they last longer than 30 days. Awesome product!

March 11, 2013

I think the Febreze car clip is deffently worth the money.Thescent is not over powering but refreshing, lasts and worth the money.

1.3/5

March 11, 2013

I didn't care for the smell, it was very overwhelming
    it also lost its smell within a week