Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

March 22, 2012

I received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of their product review panel. This thing is really small and really cute! It has a pretty great scent, and even at the lowest setting I could still smell it consistently. I normally choose linen scents when it comes to air fresheners, so the smell was right up my alley. It fit in the vent of my vehicle, stayed put, and did not get in the way. My vehicle can get a strange smell sometimes, so I was very happy with this product, it did what it said it would.

March 22, 2012

My husband & I tryed this in the Semi Truck that we are in several days at a time & thought this would be awesome to have in order to keep the truck smelling nice. This worked really well at first but then after about 3-4 days, the scent was gone. Great price/product if it actually lived up to what the product says it does. Would not purchase this ever again.

Editor's Note: this member received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of the product review panel.

March 22, 2012

I received this product from Chickadvisor to test and review.

I do like the smell of Linen & Sky in the car when my parents take me out places, but the rest of the family finds the smell dizzying - as in more headaches in the car. I think it depends on each person, so my tip would be putting it in your own car or getting an "okay" from whoever's in the car most often.

1.5/5

March 22, 2012

I received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of their product review panel. Overall, I was not impressed with this product and would not buy it in the future. Below is a summary of what I liked and did not like about this product.

Pros:
    I was impressed with the small size of this product, other car air fresheners I have tried are really bulky.

Cons:
    1. The clip would only fit on horizontal vents, which limited where I was able to place it. Ideally, I would place this on the vents in the middle of my dashboard. But the vents in my van go vertically so I was unable to use it on those (I tried to clip it sideways but you couldn't smell the product at all lol) and I had to use it on the one right by the driver's side door.

2. I figured since the vent was so close to me it would be a strong smell, but I was wrong. From the beginning to the end of my testing period, I could barely smell the scent. The only way I could smell the product was if I put my nose right up to it. At times I even forgot it was there because I couldn't smell it at all. It definitely did not make my car smell any better, and I have had more success with other products in the past.

3. I personally did not like the scent. I know it's a matter of preference, and if you like that "clean laundry" smell you will love this, I however would have chose something different for my van.

If you want something that actually works, I would save your money and try a different product.

2.8/5

March 22, 2012

As a mother of 4 kids, my mini van always has a certain "scent". Therefore, I'm always on the hunt for the next great deoterizer and air freshener. I was extrememly excited to receive this product as part of the Product Review Club. After taking it out of the package, I was blown away with the awesome scent... the linen and sky was fresh and bright.

Unfortunately, after trying this vent clip for the past week and a half, I am slightly disappointed. I thought the scent had very little staying power and would only put out a consistent scent when I had my vents on; which in the middle of winter is not very often, as we most often use the defrost settings. Every once in a while I would get a wiff of the brilliantly clean scent, but it would soon dissipate. I also found that the vent clip did not securely fasten to the vent in my van, it was wiggley and loose and hard to position. It was also hard to set the strength of the scent...the little switch at the bottom was easily bumped out of position, therefore decreasing my desired scent strength.

I probably won't recommend this product, and I'm pretty confident that I won't purchase it again. Although I really enjoyed the actual scent, I found it too hard to maintain a consisent and adequate scent.

March 22, 2012

LOVE IT!!! I only had to keep this air freshener on low for my huge van and it could even be smelled in the back seat :)
    The scent wasn't too strong and is still going strong! I have already told a ton of ppl about this great product and will be buying another when it runs out!

It would be even better if they sold little refill packs to insert instead of having to buy a whole new product (it would cut back on the use of plastic too and be better for the environment!)

Overall its a great way to keep my vehicle smelling fresh without that yucky "perfumed car" smell lol

March 22, 2012

I am very thankful to Febreze and Chick Advisor that they helped me to discover this amazing product!

First of all the clip was very easy to clip on the vent of the car. And the smell is so wonderful! I thought that that would be too strong, but no! The clip delivers just the right amount of the scent into the car, and Linen and Sky scent is so nice, so sophisticated, so beautiful. This is much more better than cartoon fresheners. And it lasts so long.

I am very satisfied with Febreze Car Vent clip, and have already recommended to all my friends and relatives. If this is an excellent product why not to advise to use that to all the people I know? I just love that!

And the price for this amazing clip is so inexpensive. I will definitely buy that: great quality, low price!

"I received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of their product review panel."

March 22, 2012

I recently was chosen to review Febreze CAR Vent Clips Freshener (Linen & Sky) and I absolutely loved it. It's very easy to use. Clips on to your car vent. Has a convenient gauge to control the scent flow. I adore the Linen & Sky scent. Its my favorite. Made my car smell very fresh and nice, not overpowering at all. I would recommend this product to all my friends, family and readers.

March 22, 2012

I looked toward to trying this new product because since I carry teenagers and their stuff in my car, it usually doesn't smell that great in my car. Quite frankly, most car air fresheners don't usually do the job. Linen scent is my favorite scent because it's not overpowering and is super light and fresh. This product besides was so easy to install in my vent by clipping on; so easy! The scent doesn't lasting long once the vent has been turned off... you kind of have to keep it on all the time. I would buy this product again because I do love linen scent and I love Febreeze!

March 22, 2012

OMG is all I can say. What an amazing product. For such a little thing it pack a powerful punch.

I am a mom with two crazy, athletic kids and a husband who loves his sports. My minivan is the communal van and as such, the bags of equipment over power the back seat with the lovely aroma of sweat coming from the bags (yuck). I never (used) to offer to drive my friends when we would go out for coffee or shopping for fear of the smell.

BUT, ever since I got the little grey miracle (that matches nicely with my van), I now offer to drive everywhere. I absolutely love the linen scent (what we use around the house) - it is so fresh; and now, I have the feeling in my minivan) smells very fresh, but not being too strong. The clip is small and very easy to clip on your car vent - just snap the clip back and set and forget). It even takes away cigarette smoke (I have tried so many other products and nothing compares).

I have recommended The Febreze CAR Vent Clips is great. I highly recommend this!! to all of my friends and family and everyone I meet (esp. at the grocery store and Walmart where I picked up another 4). I absolutely adore this product.

Thank you so much Febreze and ChickAdvisor for allowing me and my family the opportunity to try this product.

I highly recommend this!!