Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

May 15, 2012

I usually dont buy air fresheners for the car because they are either overpowering or dont last at all, but being a fan of the febreeze products I decided to go for it, I was very plesantly suprised, i have the linen and sky and not only does it smell great but i have the option of how strong i want the scent, I keep it on low and it lets out enough for me and i have had it in the car for two months already!

May 14, 2012

This smells so good, I enjoy getting in my car now :-) Just wish it lasted a little longer :-)

May 10, 2012

Hi
    Just tried this product and love it. It is not too strong, and the car smells very fresh

May 07, 2012

So I bought this 3 weeks ago....put it in my car. I absolutely love it. It is not overpowering. It is just a fresh clean smell...as my hubby would say it smells like a new car...yeah! Two little boys and one big one and I still manage to have a nice smelling car. This is a winner for me. Enjoy!

May 04, 2012

I was a bit unsure about trying this I thought it may be too overpowering. However I like it. It is easy to attach to the vent and I leave it on low. My car smells clean and fresh which with all the rain we have had is a bonus! I recommend this i also have tried the hawaiian scent and I will continue to buy these for my car. I also like the fact that it doesnt have to hang on the rearview mirror.

May 03, 2012

The scents are really lasting and i love how it makes my car smell so nice, no matter what's in it...lol. Always fresh and even when it's almost empty the scent is still as strong as when first bought.

May 03, 2012

got to try this from my son, and I am switching my old brand to this>>>>>Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 02, 2012

I was skeptical when i bought this I thought it would be like the other airfresheners and smell way too strong. It clipped on my vent very easily and left my car smelling fresh the smell wasnt too strong

2.3/5

May 02, 2012

Figured I would give it a try. DO NOT leave it on high, put it in the car over night and it gave me a head ache on the 10 min drive to work. Now I have it on the other side of the car and on low, it is ok

April 29, 2012

Thank you ChickAdvisor for sending me the Febreze Car Vent Clip Freshener in Linen & Sky. I love the sleek and compact packaging of the air freshener. It clips on easily to the vent of my Honda Civic and stays put in one place. I was quite fearful that the scent would be heavy, artificial and overwhelming. Thankful it turns out I was wrong. The scent is welcoming, clean, fresh and subtle. My friends and family members always comment how pleasant it is to get into my car. I love the vent clip and can’t imagine my car without it. Thanks ChickAdvisor and Febreze for this awesome tool.