Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

May 21, 2012

love , love , love this product ! I originally purchased with a free product coupon, but would deffinately pay for it next time !

Smell is long lasting and not overpowering

May 17, 2012

i just try it and its really good the smell is so fresh and good i love this product so much

May 17, 2012

I recently came across coupons from proctor and gamble for their new line of Febreze Car refeshener vent clips. The coupon was for a free car freshnener when buying a frebreze fabric. So, liking anything free I purchased one. I love it!!! It has a nice scent that is not overpowering. Every time I get in my car to drive to work or where ever I am heading I am met with a nice fresh scent that immediately picks me up. I will certainly try another scent although I really like the linen and sky one. It really gives you that out door freshness.

May 16, 2012

I absolutely love love love this product. I have tried many different vehicle freshener products in the past and this is by far the best so far!! With 4 kids and a large dog, it eliminates the odors that accompany them and the fresh scent lasts!! Absolutely recommend it to anyone.

May 16, 2012

These cute little clip car fresheners are amazing. They keep their smell for a very long time and the smell is not overpowering. I love how they are clipped to the air vent and don't have to be hanging from my mirror. I purchased my first one almost a month ago and it is only a little more than half gone. The price is very reasonable and I will for sure be buying another one when this one is done. Love it!

May 16, 2012

I bought this on a whim for $3 at my local dollar general. I really like this. It does a great job of fragrancing the whole car. I wish they had more scents. I have only seen two scents, clean linen and hawaiian breeze. But overall this is a really effective car air freshener.

May 16, 2012

I got the car vent over a month ago and its still going strong! i absolutely love the smell! its amazing!! the box says up to 30 days but mine is over 30 days and still good! i would definitely recommend this product!

May 16, 2012

OMG I love them! I bought some for my van... It works great. I love getting in and it smelling so great. I need to stock up on this for sure!!

2.3/5

May 16, 2012

i bought this vent clip about 4 weeks ago. the smell is nice but maybe a little strong in the beginning. your have the choice for 3 smell release settings.i chose the one with the less smell and it was to strong (but like i said just in the first couple days). the smell comes better out if the heat in the car is turned on.... i used it the first time when outside it still was cold and i had to heat my car.the smell was very strong.if i didn't had to heat my car the smell wasn't this strong.
    after about 2 weeks there wasn't much smell anymore, so i turned the seting to the one that releases the most smell. no change. now after 4 weeks it is still 1/4 scent in it, but there is no smell coming out anymore and it also isn't get empty. i think i can remove it,because the rest will not release anything anymore. i think it works well for 2-3 weeks vbut nothing after. i don't like the strong smell right in the beginning. not sure if i buy it again. will see.

May 15, 2012

I love the scents that Febreze make! Linen & Sky is such a refreshing scent and makes my car smell good. With a smoker and an 18-month old mess maker, the car always has some funky smell to it. These clips have helped to eliminate these funky smells and I don't dread having to see what kind of stink I'm entering into. I find this to work better than your traditional car air freshener.