Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

March 21, 2012

I love this! We smoke in our car and this clip completely covers the smell! The scent is so fresh and clean. Would Definetly recommend it to smokers or anyone in general that wants thier vehicle to smell fresh!

Editor's Note: this member received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of the product review panel.

3.2/5

March 20, 2012

When I put this in my SUV I was expecting a BIG change, due to the commercials that I had seen on TV. However, I did not get the same performance as seen on on TV. It was easy to install, and the scent was pleasant, but I found that after a week of use, the scent is barely noticeable.

For the price of these, you could probably pick up several other air fresheners that would just as long or longer. While I may be hesitant to purchase these for further use, since they didn't last long in my SUV, I think they might be great for someone who drives a smaller, compact vehicle.

***I received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of their product review panel***

March 20, 2012

I received this product thanks to Chick Advisor review club, just in time too because I was on the lookout for a good car freshener. I'm sensitive to smells, and nowadays I seem to be getting motion sickness too. I really wanted a freshener that would get rid of the bad-car smell and freshen the air without being cloying.

Let me sum it up for you:
    -the product is really light. I was very skeptical about it being so light. Will it stay put, being so light? Now I realize how great it is precisely because it is light! It doesn't bounce off the clip, it's not heavy so it doesn't fall off. It just stays clipped perfectly, even if I drive a little rough sometimes.

-It is small!! I first thought that it would run out really fast and I'd just have to buy another one. That was a few weeks ago. I put it on the lowest setting, which is just perfect for my car. At the lowest setting, it gives the perfect distribution of scent in my car, and looking at the product, it hasn't gone down at all so I guess there's more in there than meets the eye!

-The smell is beautiful. Linen and Sky just never smelled as good as this. You have to try it to believe it.

I will most definitely be buying this once mine runs out. In all the years of owning cars, I've never found the *perfect* freshener until now. This is such a beautiful light scent, just enough for my car without being cloying or overwhelming, a lightweight product that so far is lasting well past its weight!

I highly recommend this!!

March 20, 2012

I received the Febreze CAR Vent Clips Freshener Thanks Chickadvisor!!

I am very pleased with it. The smell is nice and not too strong. I love it.

My car smell nice and fresh. It's very refreshing!! Very small, cute design.

Easy to install great fragrance. You can adjust the intensity of the smell.

I will buy it again.

Thanks Again!!!!

March 20, 2012

I received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of their product review panel. Car fresheners are a vital component of my car, because sometimes I take my massive St. Bernard mix dog to the park in my vehicle. Febreze CAR Vent Clips Freshener keeps the interior smelling fresh and gives an impression of cleanliness. Installation was a breeze. The clip is small and portable, and I like that one can adjust the strength of the scent using a small dial.

My only criticism is the scent. Personally, it is not to my preference, as it reminds me too much of freshly washed laundry, which might be acceptable if one is in a room, but not so much in a car. I suppose that is where the “linen” part of the name comes into play. I wouldn’t mind some citric scent, for example. However, that is a minor aspect in the grand picture. I would probably purchase a clip if needed.

March 19, 2012

I received the febreze car vent clips from chick advisor as part of the product review club. The smell is really quite lovely it is really light and fresh smelling and not at all overpowering. Compared to other air freshening products for the car, this goes above and beyond this. My car smells fresh and like a beautiful day instead of that musty car smell. I have actually gone out and boughten it!

March 19, 2012

I received a free sample from Febreze and Chick Advisor as part of their review panel and was very pleased to
    Try it out. I love all Febreze products. This product was the Linen and Sky scent which is fresh and breezy. It was easy to attach following the simple directions and the adjustable scent level was easy to find and adjust. Tthe first few days I found it a tad bit strong but after day three it was like a Breath of fresh air each time I got into the car. The packaging states smells fresh for thirty days and I hope it does. I would recommend this product

March 19, 2012

I received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of their product review panel. This air freshener is extremely simple to use and very effective. I could notice the scent almost immediately. That being said, I was not overly crazy about the smell of it. I was expecting something quite different from the label of Linen & Sky. That aside, it clearly does it's job and is at perfect price point. I would recommend it to others and, if it came in different scents, would more than likely give those a try.

March 19, 2012

It is a small and simple unlike some other bulky car air fresheners. It is super easy to install. I like that you can adjust the intensity of the smell. The linen& sky scent is fresh.But when I have the air on, the scent is overwhelming on the high setting. The low- medium setting worked great for me (air on/off). The smell is fresh and long lasting. I did not have to use it everyday because the smell lingered for a long time. The scent is constant unlike other air fresheners which have strong scents initially and fade away over time.

I would purchase it again due to the small, sleek design and I would love to try other scents.

March 19, 2012

I received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of their product review panel (thank you so much)!!.
    It was easy to install and it smells fantastic! It's nice and small and the best part (in my opinion) is that you can control the intensity of the scent. My car isn't super smelly but if it was, this would do the trick nicely. I do find that the product is a bit pricey ($2.99)so I would probably only buy it when it goes on sale. I totally recommend this product.