Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

2.7/5

March 18, 2012

I received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of their product review panel...and am very grateful for it!

Honestly, if you are not on a tight budget, you drive a lot and find it hard to find the right scent for you, or dont like something dangling in your face, then I would purchase this!

But because I AM on a budget, I would not regularly buy this. I was happy to try it free of course! But the reason I would not purchase this is because it did not last the 3 months it said! honestly Ive had it for about 1.5 weeks now and its almost gone...other than that it was amazing! the fresh scent wasnt too strong but still filled the car, its such a simple, classic and easy way to use it and looks nice in your car. But did NOT last how long it suggested or even as long as most! I was surprised...

But thank you Febreze and Chick Advisor for letting me test it out, if you do purchase this purchase many so you never run out!

3.2/5

March 18, 2012

I recieved a free sample from Febreeze and Chickadvisor as part of their product review panel. I was pretty excited about it because I got my car about 6 months ago and it was losing its new car smell. It was easy to use and the instructions were very clear, and the product smelled good in the case. However, once it was installed, I absolutely hated the smell. My car is quite small and the scent was completely overwhelming and more chemical than "fresh". For the Sake of the review I tried it a couple of times, and even on the lowest output I couldn't handle it for more than 5 minutes. Maybe another scent would be better, but I definitely wouldn't use this again.

March 17, 2012

I received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of their product review panel. The product was super easy to install and the instructions were clear. The smell (linen & sky) is very crisp and NOTICEABLE. I own the same smell for the Febreze Set and Refresh and the staying power is exactly the same. It's definitely very strong when you first install it. While that might appeal to some, it was too strong for my liking which was why I especially liked the intensity dial. You can adjust the scent intensity to your liking which is pretty amazing. It retails for $2.99 which is great for a quality car air freshener, I'm definitely buying!

March 17, 2012

I received a free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of their product review panel.Thanks for the chance to review Chickadvisor! I got the clip and read the instruction. It was very easy to understaned. So not alot of tehnology here :) just flip up the back to slip it into the vent. I used to own the hanger trees but i find febreze car vent clip freshener much beter looking and smells nicer and for the price $2.99 is way less more cheaper then the other car fresheners! From the moment i put the frshener till now (i have been using it for a week now) i must say the smell is still strong and it didn't disapeare after 2 days like the others. So every time i drive i can smell fresh and clean. I will be buying it for sure!

March 17, 2012

I love the small size and sleek look to this air freshener. It was super easy to install and has a 3 setting dial so that you can dial the fragrance up or down. I loved the scent of the one I received, however it may be a little bit strong for anyone who is sensitive to perfumes. I liked that there was a steady stream of fragrance entering the car because of the way that it clips onto the vent. Most other car air fresheners start out overpowering and then fade to barely noticeable before too long. Personally, it made me enjoy being in my car again since, let's face it, I don't clean my car nearly as often as I should. I think that for the price this car air freshener is a winner!

March 17, 2012

I received this free sample from Febreze and ChickAdvisor as part of their product review panel.

I really liked this product because it was very easy to use. The instructions were very simple and straightforward. I really liked the smell of it, it was very refreshing. I also really like that its a sophisticated looking product. The only complaints that I have about this product are even when I had it on the lowest setting sometimes the scent could be a little bit too much and the dial would move on it's own sometimes. But other than that it's a great product and I probably would recommend it to others who are looking for a great air freshener.

March 17, 2012

Thanks for the chance to review Chickadvisor! This came just in time. Instructions were easy to follow and it had little descriptive pictures. It was good enough for me to put it on the lowest setting and my vent on low. The smell wasn't too overpowering, but I would have preferred something a little more subtle. But, it still made my car smell fresh, so I was happy about that. :)
    I prefer using this to the scent trees you stick on your rear-view mirror. This one lasts longer and actually eliminates the odours as opposed to just masking it. The scent is also more pleasant than the scent trees.
    I would buy and recommend this to a friend. Sometimes, you don't even know what you're own car smells like because you use it constantly. So even if you don't think your car has any odours, this is a great product to try out.

3.2/5

March 17, 2012

I received the Febreze Car vent clip to test in the linen & sky scent. The package directions were easy to understand and follow. When I clipped the air freshener to a vent slat, the unit was loose and wobbly. I found that sticking the unit in the open space between two vent slats keep the unit secure. I did have difficulty adjusting the intensity dial on the unit with just one hand. It was easier to use one hand to hold the unit and the other to change the dial.

I have a small car and I kept the dial on the highest scent position. With the car fan running on low I was able to smell a fresh scent that was not overpowering. The scent did waft to the backseat of my car as well. The scent was light and delicate. I did expect more of a powerful scent. It seems the higher the speed of the car fan, the more scent that is released. The product did not cover up highly odourous smells, only mild odour.

Overall, this air freshener is a novel idea and does release scent in a more controlled manner than other air fresheners I have tried. I am pleased with the noticeable, delicate scent it releases but find it only works at its best when the fan is running. I don't necessarily always have the car fan running and the scent is only faint under these circumstances. I would purchase this unit again as the price is reasonable and I liked the delicate scent this air freshener released.

1.8/5

March 17, 2012

This product was easy to set up and place in our mini-van. We put it on the lowest setting and decided if we needed more we could turn it up. But with it on the lowest level it was too much. The smell was so over powering and gave me a headache. Febreze also has those commercials saying it gets rid of the bad odor but after driving by a landfill it still had the smell of Febreze and landfill and didn't go away for 24 hours. I love Febreze products but I hate this one. it doesn't work the way it should and is too strong of a smell.

Updated On: March 17, 2012

March 17, 2012

I just bought a new car about 7 months ago and I am all about keeping it clean and smelling fresh so I was very excited when ChickAdvisor gave me the opportunity to try the Febreze CAR Vent Clips. When the product arrived the first thing I was happy about was the size of it. A lot of the other vent clip air freshers are big and weird shapes. The febreze car vent clips are a great small size and shape and fit great in the vent without being too big and looking odd. Even though the fresher itself is small there is nothing small about the scent. The scent is fresh and clean and smells great. I like how you can control the amount of scent that comes out. I keep mine on low when I have the air on and keep it on high when the air is off and I get a perfect amount of scent in my car. I love this product and this is now my car freshener of choice and can not wait to try other
    scents when this one runs out