Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

August 16, 2012

I just bought this an my car has never smelled so good. My husband used to smoke in the car so the smell was really bad but it is almost gone now and it smells fresh and almost like new.

August 15, 2012

I love the car vent clips, the smell is unreal last a long time. the only down fall i found is that in the summer months when the windows are up the liquid dries up fast so i have to replace them sooner than the expected 3 months which is advertised.

August 15, 2012

Love it. Makes my car smell great!

August 14, 2012

i purchased the Febreze Car Vent Clip(Linen & Sky) is smells clean and makes me feel relaxed while driving. It was a great price and i am very happy with this product.

August 14, 2012

I really like how the scent made my car fresh and inviting. On the lowest setting it lastest 30 days. Very please with this product although it is a little pricey

August 14, 2012

OMG!! I love it!! Bought one for each of our cars and my son's car!!

2.2/5

August 13, 2012

I had high hopes for this product. I really like Febreze for the home. The smell was overwhelming in the car. way too much. The consept of it is good though. clip it and forget about it.

August 13, 2012

I used the Febreze Car Vent clips freshner and loved it! The packaging is super cute - it does not overwhelm and does the job well. It does eliminate bad odors and my car smells fantastic. However, I did observe that it doesn't last as long - especially if your car gets a lot of sun like mine does.

August 13, 2012

i thought this was a pretty decent product, i would have like to have seen it a $1 cheaper though for me to have bought it all the time... i found the scent to be very effective, it covered up all the stinky boy scents in my truck and that made me VERY happy, i will be buying this product if i can find coupons for, which i seem to have found a lot of already!

August 13, 2012

As soon as i removed it from the packaging, the smell was almost overwhelming. I cannot have it 'on' in the van, too much smell in an enclosed space.