Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

December 22, 2018

Really enjoy the long lasting scent

Very pleased at how long these last and the scent is very fragrant. And they are reasonably priced too. Will continue purchasing these in the future!!

December 20, 2018

Very convenient

I like how the febreeze car vent clips are small and convenient to clip onto the vents to disperse the smell. The Linen and sky scent is great because it's fresh

Ten out of ten

This product works and smells great for a really long time! It has a great value for its buck! I buy this on the monthly bases as soon as it runs out! I also give it as gifts to all my family

2.0/5

not great

Don't like these types of car fresheners I come to realise that once u turn your car air or heat off the car airfreshner dont work. You need to keep the air or heat on for it to be affective.

December 19, 2018

Love the smell, make my vehicle pleasant

Love the product, my truck is a family mobile. So it can get a bit smelly lol. I used this and it was great, refreshing and was long lasting. Only thing I'd improve would be more variety of scents.

Mmmmmmmm!!!

Le rapport qualité et prix pour ce désodorisant pour les voitures est incomparable ! Son effet dure des semaines, sans se faire trop omniprésent. Les parfums sont doux et rafraîchissant!

Love febreeze car vent

My go to for car freshener, love how long it last. Will def keep buying in the future! Can't beat the price, I've recommended it to all my friends and family

2.2/5

Great then blah

If it’s the right smell then great, if it’s not then OMG watch out because that first day your car is gonna smell so strong. Day 2 it’s a mice amount of smell. By day 4-5 it’s barely there at all. If you need a couple day smell pretty in your car this works but if you’re wanting it smelling nice all the time then you’ll need an entire case!!!

I woils buy this again

Not my favourite care freshener for the car but the gain one smells amazing. Smell lasts a pretty long time. I currently have the cranberry one and it smells great! I would purchase again for the price.

December 18, 2018

Smells great

I really like this product for keeping my car smelling fresh. The only downside is that I find it runs out pretty quick, so it can become costly to replace them every time it runs out.