Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

So refreshing! Easy to use

I bought this product along with a Febreze Air can and I love it! It was a lot easier to use than other car clips and there's a dial to control the amount of scent that comes out. I found this very handy as strong scents can make me sick.
    I'm looking forward to using more to find my favourite smells! Anything with Gain is nice !

Pas la meilleure option

Il s'agit d'un désodorisant efficace pour une courte période de temps. Se vide rapidement et nécessite d'être racheté à une fréquence élevé, rendant le rapport qualité-prix moins intéressant.

My car smells amazing!

I love fabreeze vent clip air fresheners! I smoke and also smoke in my car so it was nice to find a product that neutralized that awful smell. Friends and family don’t even know I smoke in my vehicle. Fabreeze air fresheners for the win

March 13, 2019

Would buy

I like this product but it doesn’t last to long and only works when the vent is blowing I like their scents and it’s easy to use.and it’s onnthe pricy side

1.8/5

March 12, 2019

Ehh.

I found that these did not last the 60 days. I found within a week they had been used up. The scent was powerful at first but did not linger after. I was not impressed especially with the price point.

March 12, 2019

A bit strong

I like how fresh all of the scents smell, but they're a bit too strong for me. They're expensive and also it doesn't feel like they last super long imo. However, it hides any/all odours very well. No matter how messy your car is, it's nice to at least have it smelling nice!

March 11, 2019

Good product and great smell

It’s a good product but only works when your cars vent is blowing air. Or else it doesn’t smell very well. It does work good and It’s adjustable depending on how strong you like it to be.

2.3/5

March 09, 2019

Was good for a while

On the first week this was pretty good you can smell it but then on week two it was completely gone when I would turn the car on you could smell a bit of it but then that's it. So I would say it is only very effective on the first week.

March 05, 2019

Great scents - doesn't last long enough for the price!

Although these car scent clips have the most amazing smells like Hawaiian breeze and are small and quite convenient for your car, the smell doesn't last long enough for the price you pay!

March 05, 2019

Less scent that lasts longer

These would be great if they weren’t so strong and lasted longer. I often find myself having to take it out and put it away for remainder of my drive. But I love the smell. Just very powerful.