Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

December 19, 2018

I woils buy this again

Not my favourite care freshener for the car but the gain one smells amazing. Smell lasts a pretty long time. I currently have the cranberry one and it smells great! I would purchase again for the price.

December 18, 2018

Smells great

I really like this product for keeping my car smelling fresh. The only downside is that I find it runs out pretty quick, so it can become costly to replace them every time it runs out.

December 18, 2018

Great if you like really strong scents

The vent clip scent certainly works, but it an extremely strong scent for an enclosed space like a car. The scent itself isn’t bad but it needs to be toned down a bit.

December 16, 2018

If your car doesn’t have one, then get one!

Ok so I don’t personally own one of these but when I own a car I will. Every Uber or lyft I take that has one of these I love . Mainly because the smell of febreeze makes me feel happy.

December 09, 2018

Gets the stank out!

My bf and I share a vehicle, and it’s always a really nice surprise when I turn on air and get the fresh scent right away. I don’t find it overbearing or anything. I just kind of wish it lasted longer than it does.

December 08, 2018

Top Choice in Auto Fresheners

This product is the BEST of all auto freshening products. I have tried nearly every scent of every brand of nearly every type of fresheners from sprays to a variety of scented hanging props to gel vent clips and I always regret not just grabbing another one of these!
    Lasting power, smells great, worth every penny.

December 06, 2018

Great product

This is one of the better car air fresheners out there. Lasts long as packing says it will. Can be little over powering first few days, but there’s a switch on it so I can customize the amount of scent comes out.

November 30, 2018

Wonderful scent, fills car with refreshing aroma.

I bought this product when I got a used car to help with the smell. The clip attached directly to my vent with no issues. The scent lasted for a very long time, and it was enjoyable. I love this product and I will try it again.

November 19, 2018

They weren’t for me

I tried these as I like having a air freshener in my car. I found them to strong for my likings. And It kept falling off my vent ( might just be the type of vents I have in my car) I won’t buy these again :(

2.0/5

November 17, 2018

Not worth it

I bought these and they weren’t really worth it. The clips fall off continuously & they don’t smell that great. I personally prefer the old fashion refreshers that hang on your mirror. Whatever floats your boat.