Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

February 25, 2019

Very Strong Scent

I’m not here to say this is a bad product, I love almost all things ‘febreze’. This product is just a little too overwhelming for me. I am sensitive to scent and this product is very strong. Although it does have a power adjustment dial on the back, even at the lowest setting it still feels too strong for me.

February 24, 2019

Smelly

Great for a smoker and someone who eats in there vehicle.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

February 24, 2019

Endless

I love how it always last longer than what it says on the package for me. I wish there were more kinds of scents. I only ever see the same scents when i go to different stores. But overall i like this product. I currently have three.

3.2/5

February 23, 2019

Good

It’s mini and compact and amazing smell. Have already purchased it and would purchase again and again. And have already recommended to all my friends.

February 22, 2019

Stink out

Whoa a definitely must for all the hunters out there.i got into my hubby's hunting jeep and all I could smell was Dogs. I went straight to the store pick up a package of the fresh linen febreeze. And it did s complete turn around with the smell..I will be buying him more

February 21, 2019

Amazing scent

These are tiny but let out so much scent, sometimes its even a little over powering but it keeps ur car smelling fresh 24/7 and lasts a really long time

2.3/5

February 21, 2019

Disappointed

Bought a pack of three. Tried the first one and thought it was a lemon. Smelled wonderful but did not last a week and was still full of oil. Second one did the same. I even put the fan on fullblast. Quite disappointed.

Smelling Power!

Love these car air fresheners!! The Hawaiian Aloha scent is my absolute favourite! The scent lasts a long time and it is powerful but not over powering. It gives you a nice light scent and covers up any funky smells. Definitely recommend to anyone with a vehicle!

Maybe I bought a dud?

I do a lot of driving and love air freshener.
    These smelled nice for about two days then nothing even with lots of oil still in them and my heat blasting. A total let down.

Febreeze car scent

Febreeze car scent. I find it helpful if the car is been closed up for a while. The linen smell is particularly subtle and smells just like fresh linen from the outside air. The only problem I had was it did not last as long as it says. Good for 2 weeks.