Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

1.7/5

July 18, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

No scent???

It's tiny and fits perfectly but that's where the positive points end. I have linen in my car at the moment and there is no scent at all. I won't be buying again.

July 18, 2019

Powerful and Fresh!

My boyfriend and I had always wanted to buy these for the car but we thought it wouldn't be as powerful or fresh smelling, however as soon as we installed it, it was amazing! The smell was super refreshing and powerful but no overwhelming though. We loved this product so much! I had always been annoyed by the smell of food inside the car sometimes but this freshener was very efficient in eliminating all odors super fast! We are going to continue buying it!!

2.0/5

July 17, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Don't last

I was disappointed as although the smell was lovely to begin with it didn't last long at all!
    I do like that it is nice and compact however I wouldn't recommend this product.

July 17, 2019

Smells great!

I would definitely recommend the febreze car vent clip! It keeps my car smelling great and gives it a nice scent that's not too overpowering. Its lasts for quite a long time too which is great!

July 16, 2019
    Hounslow, United Kingdom

Freshness in car

I bought it too much times to using in my car. It's smell amazing. I guess you can feel fragrance almost till month. Easy to use. Good value for money. Available too in different varieties.

0.8/5

July 15, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Initially amazing scent but didn’t last.

I wouldn’t recommend or buy these again. Initially they smelt amazing but the scent just didn’t last long enough.

The smell is really good initially but it simply doesn’t last long enough. It’s not that the liquid runs out it’s just the smell goes.

July 15, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Smells lush

I literally love these car elari fresheners sooo much! The smell lasts much longer that the crdbord ones you get! I love the fabreeze smell I have it in my house all over!

Fermanagh and Omagh, United Kingdom

Long lasting car freshner

This is a brilliant discovery. It is compact and easy to use.Above all,it is very efficient and lasts for quite a while. I have been recommending it to family, friends and colleagues. It is extremely good value!

West Lothian, United Kingdom

A lovely scent for the vent

A lovely scent .. especially when you've.left the car for a while. Doesn't last a great length of time and I wished there was more variety of this product

2.3/5

Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom

Not that good

The scent is supposed to last up to 30 days however I found the scent had gone after 10 days,they do smell really good but o long lasting freshness I wouldnt pir hase thos product.