Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

May 02, 2019

Coming on too strong then fizzels out

It is easy to use and love the smell. But even with the clip closed, on a closed vent, the fragrance is still very strong at first. I have now moved it to the back of the van, hope it will work better.

May 02, 2019
    Missouri, United States

Febreeze Car Vent Clips

Febreeze Car Vent Clips are great to use for a clean new car smell that is small and easily fits by a clip onto to the vent. Only cons I find are it seems to disperse too quickly when the heat or air is running, it does block a small portion of the air/heat vent and I’ve had this once before where the tab to control the strength level would not stay in place.

2.8/5

May 01, 2019

Great smell but

I love the smell but wish it could last longer. I have tried a few different ones but can't find one that lasts as long as the package indicated. But nothing smells as good as the new car smell

April 30, 2019

I would buy this product again

Just the right amount of freshness not over bearing. You can use this and adjust the amount of air freshener so it's not too strong. It's easy to set and forget, you dont have to touch it unless you need more odour control.

My car smells so good!

When I use this febreeze car vent clip (Linen is my fave smell) it makes my car smell crisp and clean! It's a great way to take away the odours that sometimes lingers in my car. With a toddler there's quite a few smells that I need to cover up! Great product :)

Good smell

I find this scent not to hard, but does run out fast, it you use it all the time, wish there was more per freshener, but still the one I buy. It causes my sister to sneeze so if you have a sensitive nose I suggest another

Kepps My Truck Smelling Fresh

This product is amazing. Reasonably priced, great smell and great value (you to get two clips in one pack!). These last for about a month and half I'd say and the smell intensity is the same throughout this whole time period!

3.2/5

April 29, 2019

A bit too strong...

To be honest, it's not a bad air-freshener, but the smell in my opinion is a bit too strong. I bought this in the Costco-pack so it took forever to finish using it. I have to say the smell does last for a long time though!

April 28, 2019

Great car freshener!

between my grandkids and my 130lb Mastiff my car can have very strong smells....Febreze is a nice refreshing scent. Just snap it in and forget about it. My car always has a nice fresh smell.... thanks Febreze! I will keep buying this product.

April 28, 2019

They work

A little expensive but sometimes you can get them on sale! They work but not as long as an actually air freshener hanging on the mirror! I love how there is a dial on the top to control how strong you want them!