Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

August 07, 2020

Febreze d'auto

Je suis maniaque de ce produit faut toujours qu'y en aille dans l'auto. Des quil y en a plus il faut toujours , absolument que j'aille en acheté d'autre.

August 06, 2020

Great Scent that’s Long Lasting

We have three vehicles and every one of them has Febreeze air fresheners in them ...as soon as the new car smell disappears we plug in one and love the fresh smell ..They last a really long time & buy them in bulk on a regular basis

August 04, 2020

Make the car smell great again!

Like I said in the review line, using this will make your car smell new again! I love the smell of this and keeps my car smelling new! These are inexpensive and long lasting! I highly recommend

0.5/5

August 03, 2020

1 day car scent

Pretty disappointed into this fresher, the smell only last about a day. Should of known cause the price is pretty cheap but the smell only last a day without any air coming from the vents .

August 02, 2020

I will repeat buying this product

I enjoy this scent and I will repeat buying this product, for my new to me car to keep it smelling fresh and clean.
    I am now waiting for a product I can use in my trunk, as I find the air gets a bit stale back their. With the possibility of air going back and forth it will share better air.

August 01, 2020

Good for covering up car smell

I got this for my brothers car because it was so unbearably stinky. This thing was able to cover up whatever terrible smell there was and lasted a while. This will help mask odors and make car rides bearable.

2.8/5

August 01, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Smell

these are great when buying a value pack, i find after a few days the smell is gone and the clip is almost empty even having it on low. I wish they had more fruit smells

July 31, 2020

Smells good

I always liked the smell of Febreeze products. The Car vent clip is convenient to use - just open the package and clip it on to the air vent and you have fresh smell inside your vehicle for a long time. I like the variety of flavours. It is reasonably priced too.

July 31, 2020

Every new mom should have this product.

My son and his partner had a new baby in March....
    I was travelling them in July and the smell coming from the backseat where the baby’s car seat was was unbearable!
    I asked my son to please go in and purchase something to make the car smell better he came out with this product and we are sold! I was able to breathe it got rid of that awful spoiled milk smell.

July 30, 2020

Our must haves for the car

Love these! My husband is in construction and these are the only product that help his truck not smell like a disgusting mess! Leaves a light fresh scent and isn't powerful when the AC/heat is blowing.