Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

1.3/5

October 07, 2019

Do what you claim!!

Does not last as long as it claims it can, not even close. It looks plain and somewhat ugly, it needs some lights on it or just an updated look for those who have luxury vehicles especially, Thanks.

2.8/5

October 05, 2019

Smells great

Smells awesome wish it didn’t leak sometimes also wish when I turned on the heat it didn’t evaporate works better then competitors car fresheners. Priced well I buy it mostly when on sale though to save a few bucks

October 05, 2019
    Texas, United States

Definitely buying again.

I bought these to help mask the smell of dog odor in my vehicle. I was pleasantly surprised that it did! I've tried other scents by the same brand and have enjoyed what each had to offer. Highly recommend!

3.2/5

October 03, 2019

too strong

i would not buy this again. it is way to strong of a smell. i put it in my trunk and could still smell it all the way in the driver seat, i have a mid size car.

October 03, 2019
    Florida, United States

Would buy again for special occasions

I thought this product was going to last way longer than I 3 days. When you first open the product it works just fine but within date to the smell starts to fade away. I would definitely buy this product if I were to go on a date so my car wouldn’t smell bad.

Good quality

These work quite well.
    I like that you have the option to turn the sent up or down. We use them in both our vehicles, it seems to be the only item that actually sticks around and doesn't loose its sent right away.

Febreze

Very convenient clip, makes car smell fresh. I am very happy.
    I love how small the packages are Easy to use I love how package comes with two fresheners.

Nice fragrance

I have gifted this product to many friends when I got to see this product on deal I have purchased so many and gifted to those who had a car, they have used it and thanked me for the nice fragrance

What's that smell?

A question I hear too often having two little ones. "What's that smell?" Well now when I pick up a friend for lunch, or go on coffee dates, I hear " what's that smell?" I confidently reply with "freshness from fabreze" . I am so happy to have a refreshing smell every time I sit in my car, instead of smelling rotten apple cores, or a yucky wet dog smell.
    Thank you fabreze for getting me through my day and having a nice odor for my passengers. I know every one of them appreciates the fresh linen smell too.

Smells great

I love the new car smell one but its always so hard to find. These things are great i just wish it lasted longer than 30 days. I always forget to change them